The Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship program at Cambridge University for 2023 is now out.
The Cambridge MBA is a world-class business program that is being taught at one of the most prestigious universities.
Recipients of the scholarships become members of Pembroke College, the third-oldest and one of the most prestigious colleges.
The next Scholarship will be offered for the Autumn 2023 class.
Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship at Cambridge University Eligibility
- Candidates must have a solid academic record and exhibit a lot of promise. Candidates of any nationality may apply for the Scholarship. However, those of Lebanese ancestry will be given precedence.
- Only those who have been accepted into the Cambridge MBA program are eligible to apply for the Scholarship.
- Danish State Tuition Fee Waivers and Scholarships
- International Scholarship Opportunities For African Students
- NNPC/ Belemaoil Joint Venture Scholarship Award
- Johns Hopkins University Clark Scholarship in the United States
- Marian University International Scholarships
- Ongoing Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Brandeis University Scholarships
- Ellen Nilsen Memorial Graduate Scholarship
- Maynooth University Sports Scholarship
- Julius Berger Nigeria Scholarship Scheme
Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship at Cambridge University Value
- 75% of tuition expenses are covered by financial aid.
- The Foundation expects successful scholars to complete a two-month unpaid internship. The projects are diverse and connect to the Foundation’s or its partners’ activities. The Foundation will cover the costs of travel and lodging associated with the internship.
How to Apply for Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship at Cambridge University
Send a copy of your curriculum vitae, GMAT results, and acceptance letter from the university to email@example.com if you’d like to apply.
You can be asked to interview with the Foundation if chosen for the shortlist. After that, the Scholarship will be given to one applicant.
May 15, 2023 is the cutoff date for submitting a candidacy. The Scholarship will be presented in June of [the given year].
Getting a scholarship is one of the best things to happen to anyone seeking to study in the UK.
You get to save more money than taking student loans or spending your earning money on tuition.
This is The aim of the article to bring you different scholarships you can consider applying for.
I hope this helps. Check our blog for more updates.