This is to inform the general public that The Bamidele Olumilua University of Education, Science and Technology (BOUESTI) Post UTME Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session is out.
The management of the Bamidele Olumilua University of Education, Science and Technology, Ikere-Ekiti (BOUESTI) has announced that the post UTME form for the institution is out and for sale.
The sale of post UTME forms for admission into its various undergraduate programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session has commenced.
It is important to note that Bamidele Olumilua University of Education, Science, and Technology, Ikere-Ekiti (BOUESTI) is located at Ikere-Ogotun-Ipetu Ijesha Road, 361101, Ikere.
Below is a well-detailed outline on how to apply for BOUESTI
How to Apply for BOUESTI Post UTME Form
- To apply for 2022/2023 Post UTME, go to the University website at bouesti.edu.ng
- Click on Apply for Admission.
- You will be re-directed to a Sign-up page, then fill in your details to create an account as a new user.
- On successful sign-up, log in to your account using the email address and password provided during the sign-up process.
- On your dashboard, click on “POST UTME APPLICATION”, and the list of available courses will be displayed to pick your preferred choice.
- Click on the “Pay Now” button to obtain the Online Form.
- After payment has been made and verified, you will be granted access to complete the Application Form.
- After successful completion of the form, click the “SUBMIT” button.
- Print a copy of the completed application form for keep.
- You can thereafter check your account for updates on your admission status.
Please note that interested candidates are to pay a non-refundable application fee of Two thousand naira (N2,000 only).
Eligible candidates are advised to visit the JAMB portal to effect a change of institution and course (if necessary) to the Bamidele Olumilua University of Education, Science and Technology, Ikere-Ekiti (BOUESTI) accordingly.
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ALL CANDIDATES SEEKING ADMISSION TO BOUESTI
This is to inform all candidates that have changed their institutions to Bamidele Olumilua University of Education Science and Technology, lkere -Ekiti that they must upload their WAEC/SSCE or its equivalent result to the JAMB Portal in order to complete their admission process.
Similarly, candidates are to ensure that the UTME subject combinations offered are relevant to the proposed course of study.
In addition, candidates should always check their JAMB Portal for an update on their Admission status and once they are admitted, they should ACCEPT the offer immediately.
Deadline: July 3, 2023
Want Scholarship Abroad?
Get the latest scholarship update straight to your email.
Leave a Comment