Undergraduate candidates who meet the requirements and want to enrol in a degree program at the University are presently invited to submit applications to the Boston University Trustee Scholarship Program for International candidates.
A Trustee Scholarship is a four-year renewable award that pays the full undergraduate tuition as well as the required undergraduate student fees.
Competitive candidates who rank among their class’s top achievers and exhibit exemplary involvement in their schools and communities are encouraged to apply.
About Boston University Trustee Scholarship Program
About 20 exceptional students are welcomed to Boston University’s Trustee Scholars Program. Some current students were top students in their high school classes and maintained perfect 4.0-grade point averages.
In addition to having outstanding academic qualifications, Trustee Scholars also exhibit intellectual curiosity, creativity, and a range of unusual perspectives, experiences, or accomplishments.
In other words, they are incredibly well-rounded people in addition to being top scholars. Trustee Scholars at BU join a distinctive campus community that provides a wealth of educational, cultural, and social possibilities.
- Danish State Tuition Fee Waivers and Scholarships
- International Scholarship Opportunities For African Students
- NNPC/ Belemaoil Joint Venture Scholarship Award
- Johns Hopkins University Clark Scholarship in the United States
- Marian University International Scholarships
- Ongoing Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Brandeis University Scholarships
- Ellen Nilsen Memorial Graduate Scholarship
- Maynooth University Sports Scholarship
- Julius Berger Nigeria Scholarship Scheme
To qualify for the Boston University Trustee Scholarship Program, applicants must fulfil the requirements listed below:
- Only U.S. citizens, permanent residents, and qualified non-citizens are considered for all merit awards and other scholarships; international students are only considered for the Trustee and Presidential Scholarships.
- Candidates must enrol full-time in a degree program.
- Candidates must be prepared to enrol in University undergraduate courses.
- Have demonstrated outstanding extracurricular accomplishments in their communities and schools.
- SAT and ACT scores of 1500 or higher are required.
To be considered for Boston University Trustee Scholarship Program, applicants should:
- Admission to one of BU’s undergraduate degree programs requires submission of the Common Application and all necessary materials.
- As part of your application to BU, finish the Trustee Scholarship essay on the Common Application.
The deadline for application is December 1st, 2023.
Who is the host of the Scholarship?
Boston University. USA
The Scholarship covers which degree types?
What is the value of the Scholarship?
Full Tuition Fees
Students from which countries are eligible for the Scholarship?
Students from all Nationalities
Which Courses are covered under the Programme?
Undergraduate Courses available at Boston University.
The Boston University Trustee Scholarship for International Students is an opportunity for International students, especially those from developing countries, to get quality education in an excellent environment.
We encourage you to promptly apply for this scholarship through the link in this article. Kindly share this article with your friends. Cheers.