King’s College London is delighted to announce the opening of the Bosco Tso and Emily Ng Scholarship Programme to International students.
With the help of this fund, students will have the chance to advance their legal careers in a world-class facility.
All candidates are eligible to apply, and the scholarship is worth £22,500. Each scholarship will pay for the entire cost of tuition (plus, if you’re a home student, a living allowance). One scholarship will be offered for 2023/2024.
About Bosco Tso and Emily Ng Scholarship
The Bosco Tso and Emily Ng Scholarship Program is a fund that provides aid to any students who can show that they require financial support to enrol in King’s one-year LLM program.
The winner will be chosen based on a personal essay and a financial need that can be proven. Candidates must already be enrolled in King’s one-year LLM program in law as of September 2023.
A generous gift from alumnus Mr Bosco Tso has been established to support students who wish to study law at King’s.
The grant is meant to assist recipients with living expenses and tuition costs while pursuing their education. For 2023/2024, one scholarship will be available.
- Danish State Tuition Fee Waivers and Scholarships
- International Scholarship Opportunities For African Students
- NNPC/ Belemaoil Joint Venture Scholarship Award
- Johns Hopkins University Clark Scholarship in the United States
- Marian University International Scholarships
- Ongoing Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Brandeis University Scholarships
- Ellen Nilsen Memorial Graduate Scholarship
- Maynooth University Sports Scholarship
- Julius Berger Nigeria Scholarship Scheme
To be eligible for Bosco Tso and Emily Ng Scholarship, applicants are to meet the following criteria.
- Applicants must be domestic or international students.
- Applicants must undertake the full-time one-year LLM Law program at King’s, 2023 entry.
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate a need for financial assistance.
- Applicants must have provided a written personal statement.
- Candidates must be prepared to give a donor-appreciation letter and an end-of-year report.
To be considered for Bosco Tso & Emily Ng Scholarship Programme, interested applicants should apply online for this scholarship.
The application form should be scanned and sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org together with your supporting documents in Word or pdf format.
Who is the host of the Scholarship?
King’s College. The Sponsor of the Scholarship is Bosco Tso and Emily Ng.
The Scholarship covers which degree types?
One-Year LLM Law program at King’s.
What is the value of the Scholarship?
£22,500. £19,050 (out of £30,150) to cover tuition fees and £3,450 for your living costs.
Students from which countries are eligible for the Scholarship?
Students from all Nationalities
Which Courses are covered under the Programme?
The Bosco Tso and Emily Ng Scholarship is an opportunity for International students, especially those from developing countries, to get quality legal education in an excellent environment.
We encourage you to promptly apply for this scholarship through the link in this article. Kindly share this article with your friends. Cheers.