Bond University – a top university in Australia is delighted to invite applications from eligible undergraduate students across the globe for its International Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship 2022/2023. Successful applicants are given a 50% tuition waiver among other benefits of the award.
International Undergraduate Excellence Scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic excellence and are a testament to Bond University’s commitment to quality and outstanding international students.
About Bond University
As Australia’s first private non-profit university, Bond University seeks to be recognised internationally as a leading independent university, imbued with a spirit to innovate, a commitment to influence and a dedication to inspire tomorrow’s professionals who share a personalised and transformational student experience. In line with its mission and values, Bond University is committed to sustainability, from teaching and learning to research, campus operations, community engagement, and a sustainable approach to the management of finances and assets.
Aim and Benefits of Bond University Undergraduate Scholarship
- Recipients of the Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship are awarded 50% tuition remission for their chosen program.
The successful award recipient must:
- Comply with Bond’s general scholarship terms and conditions
- Maintain a minimum average of 65% or better in their program
- Be enrolled on a full-time basis
- Participate in promotional activities arranged by the University.
Awards are non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
Acceptance of the award implies agreement to meet these obligations.
Requirements for Bond University Undergraduate Scholarship Qualification
To be considered, applicants must:
- Have submitted the Bond University Online Application Form to apply for the chosen program. Students applying for Bond University’s Medical Program are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Have achieved academic excellence in the top percentile from your high school qualification (for example, IB Diploma score of 38 or higher, minimum ATAR of 96) or equivalent.
- Complete and submit a scholarship application form by the scholarship application closing date relevant to chosen starting semester. See further details on the scholarship application process in the How to Apply section below.
- Not have already commenced undergraduate studies at Bond University.
- Those studying English at Bond University College as part of a packaged Offer are still eligible to apply.
Interview date, Process and Venue for Bond University Undergraduate Scholarship
Following the closing date each semester, Bond will select the successful applicants on a competitive, merit-based process.
This will include a review of each applicant’s academic achievement as demonstrated by their academic results from their home country qualification and supporting statement.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Successful applicants will be notified of the outcome within a month of the scholarship closing date.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Bond University on student-bond.studylink.com to apply
Students must submit the Bond University Online Application Form before applying for this scholarship.
Once submitted, students can apply for this scholarship using the Bond University Scholarship Application Form. Simply use the same log-in details as used for your program application, and search ‘Scholarship’ on the Start an Application page. The form must be completed and submitted online by the application closing date relevant to your starting semester.
As part of your scholarship application, you will be asked to attach a Supporting Statement. Download our Supporting Statement Template (PDF), complete and save this form, and attach it to your application in the Supporting Documents section.
Information for students applying through an Agent:
Please contact your agent for details on how you must apply for both your program and scholarship.
Information for all students:
When applying for a scholarship, please note that your application will be considered in the next scholarship round, and if awarded, you will be provided with 10 days to accept your program and scholarship offer. If you have applied for your program far in advance of your semester intake, you may wish to apply for a scholarship closer to the scholarship deadline date for your semester start date. Scholarship deadline dates are as follows:
- First-round applications closed on 13 February 2022 for students commencing in the May 2022 Semester.
- Second round applications close on 1 April 2022 for students commencing in the May 2022 Semester.
- Applications close on 12 June 2022 for students commencing in the September 2022 Semester.
- Applications close on 16 October 2022 for students commencing in the January 2023 Semester.
For more details, click here