The Bond University International Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship 2022/2023 is offered by Bond University, a leading university in Australia, and is open to all qualifying undergraduate students worldwide.
One of the rewards of the award is a 50% tuition waiver, among other things.
International Undergraduate Excellence The fact that scholarships are given out based on academic excellence shows how committed Bond University is to attracting top-notch international students.
About Bond University
Bond University, the first private non-profit university in Australia, aspires to be acknowledged as a top independent university with a spirit of innovation, a dedication to influence, and a commitment to inspiring tomorrow’s professionals through a personalised and transformative learning environment.
Bond University is dedicated to sustainability, from teaching and learning to research, campus operations, community participation, and a sustainable approach to managing money and assets.
This commitment is to the university’s mission and values.
Aim and Benefits of Bond University International Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship
- Recipients of the Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship are awarded 50% tuition remission for their chosen program.
The successful award recipient must:
- Comply with Bond’s general scholarship terms and conditions.
- Maintain a minimum average of 65% or better in their program
- Be enrolled on a full-time basis
- Participate in promotional activities arranged by the University.
Awards are non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
Acceptance of the award implies agreement to meet these obligations.
- Danish State Tuition Fee Waivers and Scholarships
- International Scholarship Opportunities For African Students
- NNPC/ Belemaoil Joint Venture Scholarship Award
- Johns Hopkins University Clark Scholarship in the United States
- Marian University International Scholarships
- Ongoing Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Brandeis University Scholarships
- Ellen Nilsen Memorial Graduate Scholarship
- Maynooth University Sports Scholarship
- Julius Berger Nigeria Scholarship Scheme
Requirements for Bond University Undergraduate Scholarship Qualification
To be considered, applicants must:
- Have submitted the Bond University Online Application Form to apply for the chosen program. Students applying for Bond University’s Medical Program are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Possess academic achievement at the top of your class in high school (e.g., an IB Diploma score of 38 or above, a minimum ATAR of 96, or an equivalent).
- Fill out and submit a scholarship application form before the deadline for the commencing semester of your choice. You may find more information on the scholarship application procedure in the How to Apply section below.
- At Bond University, undergraduate studies have not yet started.
- You can still apply if you’re taking English at Bond University College as part of a bundled Offer.
Interview date, Process and Venue for Bond University Undergraduate Scholarship
Following the closing date each semester, Bond will select the successful applicants on a competitive, merit-based process.
This will include a review of each applicant’s academic achievement as demonstrated by their academic results from their home country qualification and supporting statement.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Successful candidates will be notified of the outcome within a month of the scholarship closing date.
How to Apply
Visit Bond University at student-bond.studylink.com to apply if you meet the qualifications.
Applicants must submit the Bond University Online Application Form before registering for this scholarship.
After submission, students can register for this scholarship using the Bond University Scholarship Application Form. Search for “Scholarship” on the Start an Application page using the same log-in information you used to apply for your programme.
The form must be finished and submitted online by the application deadline associated with your upcoming semester.
You will be required to submit a Supporting Statement with your scholarship application. Download our Supporting Statement Template (PDF), Fill out this form completely, save it, and add it as a supporting document to your application.
Information for all students
When applying for a scholarship, please note that your application will be considered in the next scholarship round. You will receive ten days to accept your program and scholarship offer if awarded.
If you have applied for your program far in advance of your semester intake, you may wish to apply for a scholarship closer to your semester start date deadline. Scholarship deadline dates are as follows:
- First-round applications closed on 13 February 2023 for students commencing in May 2023 Semester.
- Second-round applications close on 1 April 2023 for students commencing in May 2023 Semester.
- Applications close on 12 June 2023 for students commencing in September 2023 Semester.
- Applications close on 16 October 2023 for students commencing in January 2023 Semester.
For more details, click here
We believe this article has been of great help to you in your research. Please leave a comment, complaint or recommendation in the comment section. We will make sure to reply as soon as possible.
Want Scholarship Abroad?
Get the latest scholarship update straight to your email.
Leave a Comment