Boise State University Global Excellence Scholarship in USA: Boise State University – USA is inviting applications from intellectual and committed international students with exceptional academic achievement and potentials for Global Excellence Scholarship.
The scholarship is available for undergraduate students enrolling for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The Center for Global Education offers the Global Excellence and Global Distinction Scholarships for new incoming undergraduate international students.
The Global Excellence Scholarship is worth up to $16,920 per academic year. The Global Distinction Scholarship is worth up to $8,460 per academic year.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Boise State University – USA
Scholarship Type: Partial/Tuition Waiver
Scholarship Worth: $16,920
Host Institution (s): Boise State University – USA
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
Nationality: International students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the Boise State University Global Excellence Scholarship in USA,
- Applicants must be international students.
- Students admitted into undergraduate degree program.
- The award is available for undergraduate courses offered at the University.
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Applicants must have a High school certificate or equivalent.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner and as good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at Boise State University, USA
- Application process based on merit and evidence of leadership.
English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the Boise State University’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
How-to-Apply: In order to be considered for the Global Excellence and Global Distinction Scholarships, students must have all admissions application materials and the additional scholarship application submitted by the respective deadlines.
Application Deadline: Spring Semester: October 15th and Fall Semester: April 1st