BIU admission form for the 2022/2023 academic session is out.
The report reaching our desk at realmina.com carries that the Benson Idahosa University, BIU Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) screening exercise application form for the 2022/2023 academic year is out.
Applicants who have chosen Benson Idahosa University as their first choice of institution are advised to see the procedures and requirements below.
BIU admission form is for prospective students who chose the institution in the 2022 Joint admission and matriculation exam as their first choice of institution and have scored up to BIU cut off mark, can now proceed to acquire the school’s Post UTME form.
Requirements for Benson Idahosa University Post UTME Form
Candidates who made Benson Idahosa University their 1st Choice for the 2022/2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), and had a minimum score of 160 can now proceed to apply for Post UTME.
How to Apply For BIU Post UTME
Qualified candidates should use the online application method;
BIU Online Application
- Log on to BIU website and click on “Admissions” to start the registration process.
- Click on Post-UTME Application and login with your JAMB registration number as username and surname in lowercase as password.
- Generate and print the payment slip and proceed to the payment of 2,000 naira online or at any commercial bank.
- After payment, return to the University portal, upload a passport photograph and complete the application form.
- Print Post-UTME Examination Pass and make sure to take it along for the screening.
BIU Post UTME Form Registration Procedure
Benson Idahosa University Post UTME registration form for eligible candidates into the institution into all courses/Programmes for the 2022/2023 has commenced online.
These eligible candidates, including candidates who possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant O-Level subjects, including English Language and Mathematics can follow the online procedures stated above to kick-start their admission process.
BIU Post UTME Form Screening Fee
Benson Idahosa University Post UTME exercise screening fee is ₦2,000.
Is Benson Idahosa University Admission Form Out for 2022/2023 academic session?
No! Benson Idahosa University has not released its admission form for the 2022/2023 academic session.
However, we do urge you to keep tabs with us as this blog post may be updated as soon as there is any necessary information you should know.
Do well to use the comment section to ask questions if necessary.