Many Students find it hard to calculate their aggregate score and cut-off mark as this varies for different Institutions.
Before this, we are going to tell you what aggregate and Post UTME Score means and what things are to be considered before calculating the aggregate score.
Federal Polytechnic Bida was established in 1977 following a decision of the Federal Government of Nigeria to move the institution to Bida; before then, it was the Federal College of Technology, Kano.
Federal Polytechnic Bida is a Federal Government tertiary institution situated in Bida, Niger State, Nigeria; currently, there are seven faculties in the institution.
How to Calculate BIDAPOLY Aggregate Score
To correctly calculate your aggregate, know that the JAMB Examination is made up of 400 marks, whereas the Fed Poly Ede Post UTME is made 100 marks.
- Divide your JAMB score by 8,
- Divide your Post UTME score by 2,
- Add up the result.
This is how to calculate yours.
If Treasure scored 240 in her JAMB and 80 in her Post UTME, then her Aggregate score can be gotten by following these steps.
40+ 30= 70
Treasure’s aggregate score is 70.
BIDAPOLY Departmental Cut-off Mark
The following are the cut-off marks for each of the faculties/departments at Bida Polytechnic.
- Urban and Regional Planning 120
- Surveying and Geo-informatics 120
- Statistics 120
- Science Laboratory Technology 120
- Quantity Surveying 120
- Public Administration 120
- Office Technology and Management 120
- Nutrition and Dietetics 120
- Mechanical Engineering Technology 120
- Mass Communication 120
- Marketing 120
- Hospitality Management 120
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering 120
- Computer Science 120
- Chemical Engineering Technology 120
- Business Administration and Management 120
- Building Technology 120
- Banking and Finance 120
- Architectural Technology 120
- Accountancy 120
- Agricultural Engineering/Technology 120
In conclusion, calculating your BIDAPOLY Aggregate score is an important step in the admissions process for all courses at BIDAPOLY.
Therefore, it is essential to put in your best effort throughout the application process to increase your chances of being admitted to the program of choice at BIDAPOLY.