In partnership with the relevant ministries and partner educational institutions, Bay Atlantic University holds the Global Scholarship Exam (GSE) in Vietnam, Mongolia, Chad, and South Africa.
The goal of GSE is to identify exceptional students for funding opportunities. According to their exam results, students receive scholarships worth 25%, 50%, 75%, and 100%.
The primary goal of the GSE Programme is to educate young people from all over the world, helping to create a new generation of global citizens that respect cooperation, dialogue, and tolerance, as well as being open to working with others to achieve sustainable development.
By identifying “diamonds in the rough”—students who, with the help of an American liberal arts education, would be able to make meaningful contributions to the world—the GSE aims to democratize education.
About Bay Atlantic University (BAU)
A private, non-profit institution with its headquarters in Washington, DC, Bay Atlantic institution provides the best higher education programmes to both domestic and international students at its conveniently placed campus, just a short stroll from the White House.
Six essential attributes characterize Bay Atlantic University as a new-generation university:
- Focused aspects are measured within the strategic planning process.
Bay Atlantic University Global Scholarship Exam
- Organization: Bay Atlantic University (BAU)
- School to study: Bay Atlantic University (BAU)
- Country to study: United States
- Type: Postgraduate
- Application Deadline: Not Specified
- Course to study: Not specified
- Gender: Both genders
Aim and Benefits of the BAU Global Scholarship Exam
According to their exam results, students receive scholarships worth 25%, 50%, 75%, and 100%.
Requirements for BAU Global Scholarship Exam Qualification
- International students must be the applicants.
- Candidates who have passed the GSE Scholarship examination in their nations
- Candidates must enrol in a full-time course of study.
- Candidates must provide proof of their English language skills.
- Global Scholarship Exam (GSE) participants must take it in Vietnam, Mongolia, Chad, and South Africa.
- Danish State Tuition Fee Waivers and Scholarships
- International Scholarship Opportunities For African Students
- NNPC/ Belemaoil Joint Venture Scholarship Award
- Johns Hopkins University Clark Scholarship in the United States
- Marian University International Scholarships
- Ongoing Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Brandeis University Scholarships
- Ellen Nilsen Memorial Graduate Scholarship
- Maynooth University Sports Scholarship
- Julius Berger Nigeria Scholarship Scheme
Documents Required for Application
- Transcripts from your high school, in English only.
- Online application form filled out.
- A photocopy of a valid government-issued ID is required (for undocumented or international students, a passport is required).
- $45 application fee
- Students from Other Countries Additional Documents
- Ample financial resources are demonstrated via bank statements.
- If the applicant’s name is not on the bank statement, a letter of sponsorship is required.
- Copies of passports and any other documentation may be required if the applicant has any dependents.
- Proof of candidate’s ability to speak English
- Authentic Transcript
- Suppose the high school diploma was obtained from a foreign institution of higher learning. In that case, the applicant must submit an evaluation of the transcript from a NACES- or AICE-member credential evaluation service to prove that the diploma is equivalent to a high school diploma in the United States. The review must be a transcript-by-transcript analysis.
- The applicant must submit a certified English translation if the high school transcript is not in English.
- The applicant must submit a copy of their high school diploma that has been notarized if the transcript does not clearly state the degree they were awarded.
- official transcripts from a bachelor’s degree programme in English only
- Online Application Form Completed
- a photocopy of a valid government-issued ID (passport required for overseas students; residency documentation required for undocumented students);
- $45 application fee
- Additional Documents for International Students
- Bank statements serve as evidence of sufficient financial resources.
- Letter of sponsorship (if the applicant’s name does not appear on the bank statement).
- If the applicant has any dependents, copies of passports and any other documentation that may be required.
- proof of your ability to speak English
- Authentic Transcript
- To establish a Bachelor’s degree’s equivalency in the United States if it was awarded by a foreign institution of higher learning, the applicant must submit an evaluation of the transcript from a NACES member (http://www.naces.org/) or an AICE member (http://www.aice-eval.org). The review must be a transcript-by-transcript analysis.
- The candidate must submit a certified English translation if the Bachelor’s degree transcript is not in English.
- The applicant must submit a copy of the college or university diploma that has been notarized if the transcript does not clearly state the degree earned.
How to Apply
- The student enrols in the test.
- The pupil completes the two-hour test.
- Scholarships are available to the top 100 students, with the top 5 receiving 100% of the awards.
- If students get one of the top 100 scores, they are offered a scholarship.
- Applications are sent to Bay Atlantic University at https://baucommunity.force.com/bayatlantic/s/
.Candidates who have taken the national GSE Scholarship exam.
For more details, visit the Bay Atlantic University website.
We believe this article has been of great help to you in your research. Please leave a comment, complaint, or recommendation in the comment section. We will make sure to reply as soon as possible.