The management of Bauchi State University Gadau (BASUG wishes to inform the general public that the portal of the university has been opened for registration for both new and returning students.
All new and returning students are also to note that payment of school fees has commenced. Note that all payments must be made through RRR. Please follow the instructions for making payment provided on the University’s portal.
Consequent upon this therefore, all newly admitted students are to visit the university’s website www.basug.edu.ng and download their basug admission letters after making a payment of N1000 acceptance fee.
BASUG Registration Procedure.
- Candidates should ensure they print JAMB admission letters before proceeding to register on the University portal.
- New students should use their JAMB registration numbers as both username and password on the admissions portal.
- New students should use their JAMB registration numbers as username and “password” as password on the registration portal
- Returning students should use their matriculation numbers as username and “password” as password on the registration portal
- Please refer to the registrations section of BASUG website for detailed steps on how to register.
The registration will continue up to Wednesday, 15th January 2020. All students are therefore requested to register on or before the end date.
Any student who fails to register withing the stipulated period will be considered as having voluntarily withdrawn from the University.