The Baker Hughes Ignite Undergraduate Internship Programme 2023 has commenced.
The Baker Hughes Internship is designed to enable graduates pursuing an OND, Bachelors or Masters degree to gain hands-on work experience as the foundation of their professional lives.
Baker Huge internships will give you first-hand insights into the processes, systems and practices that are aligned to ensure customer needs are met through flawless execution and the application of leading-edge technology.
Baker Hughes is currently looking for talents that will be nurtured and developed into world-class Deep-water Subsea Engineers through on-the-job, mentorship and classroom learning.
Baker Hughes Ignite Undergraduate Internship Programme Requirements
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be enrolled in an Engineering OND, Bachelors or Masters level degree program
- Be on target to achieve a 1st Class or 2nd Class Upper grade or the equivalent
- Be fluent in oral and written English
- Have the legal right to work without restrictions or have company sponsorship in the country you have applied
Baker Hughes Ignite Undergraduate Internship Programme Benefits
- Our internship will provide you with the opportunity to become familiar with Health, Safety and Environment (HS&E).
- You’ll participate in technically focused training, assign to a team, team meetings and work on projects and present your results. During your internship you will be supported by a buddy and your manager who will ensure that you have a valuable learning experience.
As an Intern, you will be:
- Receiving coaching and mentoring to enable you to complete assignments and projects to develop your learning and skillset
- Completing internal projects to deliver customer outcomes and identify business improvements
- Learning internal software to assist with the completion of projects and tasks
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams and interns to interact and network with global business leaders
- Applying Health, Safety and Environment (HS&E) standards and procedures in all situations to ensure compliance is maintained
- Assign and work with a technical team to foster exposure to subsea technology and products.
- When required you may be deployed to offshore locations to broaden your experience in subsea production.
- Exposed to various business units to develop your business acumen (finance, commercial, project management etc)
How to Apply for Baker Hughes Internship Programme
Would you like the opportunity to work in a global energy company? Do you enjoy taking on challenging projects? Join the innovative Internship Program
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
Work in a Way That Works For You
- Baker Hughes recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone.
- In this role, the company can confidently offer the following flexible working patterns:
- You can talk about your desired working options when you apply
Working with Baker Hughes:
- Working at Baker Hughes means being at the forefront of the energy transition. The staffs are diverse, ambitious and collaborative. The company is on a mission to redefine the energy sector by unlocking the power of engineering, data and science.
The Good Stuff
- Baker Hughes inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, the company is determined push the boundaries today.
- Rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much the company value their input is a top priority.