Babcock University has recently publicized pivotal details concerning its concluding post-UTME screening endeavor for the 2023/2024 academic cycle.
This communiqué is tailored for the benefit of all hopeful candidates of Babcock University, irrespective of whether they’ve procured their screening docket, await scheduling, or remain unscheduled.
Key Screening Details
Date and Venue
- Location: Babcock University
- Date: Monday, 16th October 2023
- Specific Venue: Babcock University Campus, Ilishan-Remo, Ogun State.
- All delineated cadres of applicants are urged to be punctual and present at the venue above on the allocated date.
Essential Guidelines and Provisions
All candidates must arrive at their designated examination venue at least 1 hour before their earmarked time slot. This provision ensures ample duration for the verification procedures and pre-examination interviews.
The combined verification activities and the preliminary interview are slated to commence 2 hours before the examination.
Prohibited Items in the Examination Hall
Candidates should note the strict prohibition on the following items within the examination precinct:
- Mobile phones or any related electronic gadgets.
- Personal Digital Assistants (PDAs) or hand-held computers.
- Watches, wallets, hats, or other headgear.
- Books, notes, bags, coats, and purses.
These items should be kept from the examination venue. It’s worth noting that the examination authorities are absolved of any responsibility for lost or mislaid items.
Familiarise with Examination Subjects
All examinees must acquaint themselves with the subject combination for their chosen program.
This information is prominently featured below the program name on the examination chit. Alternatively, this data can be sourced from the official Babcock University website.
Notifications on Dates and Venues
For those applicants either anticipating their screening slips or yet to be apprised of their schedule, pertinent notifications regarding the date and venue will be dispatched via email.
All aspiring candidates, especially those unscreened during the 2023/2024 Post UTME cycle, must report to the stipulated examination/screening locale.
Addressing Post UTME Concerns
For applicants grappling with issues related to:
- Scheduling or venue allocations.
- Rescheduling requisitions.
- Relocation requests or errors.
- Printing anomalies, especially with the Application ID.
- Non-receipt of emails or messages.
These concerns can be addressed by dispatching an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For supplementary inquiries or further elucidation, candidates are encouraged to contact the helplines: 09053887453, 08065549281, 08175300093, 09153291701, or 08118061814.
I hope this article was helpful. Do well to keep tabs with us as we will update this article if there are any changes made.
Please share this article with your friends.