Babcock University (BU) course registration deadline for 2022/2023 has been released.
If you are a student at BU, you should start registering for your courses both online and in your department.
Not registering for your courses before the stated deadline means that you will not be able to get grades even after participating in continuous assessment (CA) and exams.
When is BU Online Course Registration Deadline
The BU online course registration deadline for the 2022/2023 academic session is not yet out.
You should register for your courses as early as possible.
BU Course Registration Procedure
Here is how to go about your BU course registration process
- Log in to the university portal.
- Log in with your username and password.
- Navigate to the course registration panel.
- Click on each course and verify you did the right thing before submitting it.
- Print the acknowledgment slip, which serves as course registration evidence.
- Use of Cell-phone for course registration is not advisable as some features may not be accessible.
- All students are to ensure that they print their Main registration and Course Forms and Submit them to the Department for endorsement by the HOD.
Babcock University students should register for their courses before the specified deadline to enable a smooth transition into the new academic year.
Remember meeting deadlines and staying proactive are crucial to securing your place at Babcock University.
Please share this article with your friends.
Want Scholarship Abroad?
Get the latest scholarship update straight to your email.
Leave a Comment