The B.S Chimni Scholarship will be available at University College London beginning 2023/2024 for the Master’s Degree in Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies via remote study.
Applications are encouraged and welcomed by all graduate students!
University College London, founded in 1826, is regarded as one of the world’s best educational institutions.
To be eligible, you must meet all of the following requirements:
- Have been offered a place in the distance learning MA in Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies.
- You must be a citizen of one of the following countries:
- Exhibit exceptional academic merit or potential in your field of study, as evidenced particularly by past achievements.
- Possess an undergraduate degree in law or other relevant subjects equivalent to a UK upper second-class honours degree.
- Needs financial assistance to study for a MA in the course.
Applicants with a refugee or displacement background are especially encouraged to apply.
This grant is not available to students who are presently enrolled in a University of London program. Applicants with a Master’s degree are usually not given preference in the scholarship selection process.
- Danish State Tuition Fee Waivers and Scholarships
- International Scholarship Opportunities For African Students
- NNPC/ Belemaoil Joint Venture Scholarship Award
- Johns Hopkins University Clark Scholarship in the United States
- Marian University International Scholarships
- Ongoing Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Brandeis University Scholarships
- Ellen Nilsen Memorial Graduate Scholarship
- Maynooth University Sports Scholarship
- Julius Berger Nigeria Scholarship Scheme
All applicants who gain admission to study the course will receive an application invite for the B.S Chimni Scholarship, assuming they meet the eligibility requirements.
The scholarship application is made using a separate online form from the application for admission to the MA Program.
The steps to applying for the scholarship is as follows:
- Download and complete the scholarship program application form.
- Mail the filled-out form to RLI@sas.ac.uk.
Make sure to read the application form and follow all the instructions thoroughly.
Who is the host of the Scholarship?
University College, London.
The Scholarship covers which degree types?
What is the value of the Scholarship?
Students from which countries are eligible for the Scholarship?
India, Pakistan, Indonesia, Nepal, Thailand, Sri Lanka, Myanmar, Bangladesh, Cambodia, Vietnam, Philippines, and Laos
Which Courses are covered under the Programme?
All courses are covered under the Programme
The B.S Chimni Scholarship allows graduate students, especially those from developing countries, to get quality education in an excellent environment.
We encourage you to promptly apply for this scholarship through the link in this article. Kindly share this article with your friends. Cheers.