Attention all applicants: the admission status for candidates who applied for undergraduate programmes at the Al-Istiqama University, Sumaila (AUSU) for the 2022/2023 academic session has now been released.
If you applied to AUSU, please follow the instructions to check your admission status. If you have been offered admission, please follow the next steps to confirm your admission and begin the process of enrolling at AUSU.
We encourage all admitted students to complete this process as soon as possible.
Congratulations to all of the admitted students, and we look forward to welcoming you to the AUSU community.
Al-Istiqama University, Sumaila (AUSU) admission list has been uploaded online for applicants to check.
How to Check AUSU Admission List
The Al-Istiqama University, Sumaila (AUSU) prospective students can only access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- To access your Al-Istiqama University, Sumaila (AUSU) admission status, go to the JAMB portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down, then locate and click the Check Admission Status tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on Check Admission Status to access your AUSU admission status or click on Access my CAPS to access CAPS for Admission status and other related services.
Candidates successfully admitted into the Al-Istiqama University, Sumaila (AUSU) first-degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.