La Trobe University Scholarships 2023/2024 Open for Online Applications
Apply for admissions without IELTS in Australian La Trobe University on fully-funded Scholarships for the batch of 2023/2024.
About La Trobe University
The strategic academic plan for La Trobe University 2023 to 2030 has been written with respect to the situation caused by the COVID-19 pandemic.
La Trobe is a popular university that offers a variety of courses and impacts the lives of students, teachers, and communities positively. Its main objective is to become a more resilient, future-focused, and efficient institution that will go through the difficult situations of COVID-19.
La Trobe International Scholarships Application Deadline
La Trobe University accepts applications for many state-sponsored Australian Scholarship programs applications; with that, it also offers a variety of University-sponsored scholarships throughout the year.
Discounted Amount: It gives up to a 15%-25% reduction in tuition fees for the duration of studies to all students worldwide.
Opening Date for admissions: The opening date to apply for La Trobe University admissions and scholarships is April 1, 2023.
Closing Date for Admissions: The deadline to apply for La Trobe University admissions and scholarships is December 31, 2023.
Current Status: The admissions are open. You can apply for a degree program at La Trobe University online now.
- Danish State Tuition Fee Waivers and Scholarships
- International Scholarship Opportunities For African Students
- NNPC/ Belemaoil Joint Venture Scholarship Award
- Johns Hopkins University Clark Scholarship in the United States
- Marian University International Scholarships
- Ongoing Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Brandeis University Scholarships
- Ellen Nilsen Memorial Graduate Scholarship
- Maynooth University Sports Scholarship
- Julius Berger Nigeria Scholarship Scheme
English Language Requirements of La Trobe University
La Trobe University accepts IELTS, but if it is unavailable, applicants may submit TOEFL, Pearson’s PTE, Duolingo, or Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE) certificates with their scholarships/admission applications to La Trobe University.
The acceptance rate of La Trobe University is: 100%
Who Can Apply for La Trobe Scholarships
This La Trobe University international scholarship is for future undergraduates, future postgraduate coursework, and international student.
Where is La Trobe Located?
This university is in Melbourne, Sydney, Albury-Wodonga, Bendigo, City, Mildura, and Shepparton.
La Trobe University Scholarships Funding
The La Trobe University scholarship gives a discount on school fees for each subject studied till the end of the program. The candidates are required to meet all the conditions mentioned in the Letter of Offer.
The candidates applying for admission are to deposit the application for a scholarship.
Note: Failure to meet all the necessary conditions and pay the acceptance deposit on time may result in the cancellation of the scholarship.
La Trobe University Scholarships Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for this scholarship applicant must fulfil the following criteria:
- The candidate must not be a citizen of either Australia or New Zealand and must be applying for undergraduate or postgraduate courses.
- The candidate must apply for 2021 or 2022 intakes and be a new international student.
- He/she must be a full fee-paying student.
- Must apply for the programs mentioned in the LTIS List of eligible courses.
La Trobe Selection Criteria and Scholarship Amount Details
WAM Scholarship Amount
55-69.9 La Trobe University International Academic Scholarship 15%
70-74.9 La Trobe University International Merit Scholarship 20%
75+ La Trobe University International Excellence Scholarship 25%
What is WAM?
It is an average score that considers the credit point value of the previous subjects. At any given time, the subjects you completed point to this mark.
The candidates must maintain full-time enrollment and show satisfactory academic results during their studies. For further information regarding applicant obligations, read the terms and conditions stated in the offer letter.
How to Apply for the La Trobe University Scholarship?
- The applicants will apply for an LTIS-approved course.
- Awards regarding percentage are based on the WAM and also on the eligibility of the course. The scholarship is included in the letter of offer.
- The scholarship will be given on the student’s statement of account, and once the students have accepted the letter of offer, they have to deposit the required amount mentioned on the letter of offer. In this way, they can be enrolled in their course.
International students looking for an opportunity to study abroad but have limited finances should make good use of this opportunity.
Australian La Trobe University Scholarships were created to help international students fulfil their dreams of studying in Australia.
Application for this scholarship will be closing soon; share with your friends in other countries looking for an opportunity to study in Australia.