The Anchor University Lagos (AUL) Post UTME and Direct Entry screening form for the 2022/2023 academic session is out on sale.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Anchor University, Lagos (AUL) Undergraduate programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Anchor University Degree Courses
- FACULTY OF SCIENCE AND SCIENCE EDUCATION
- B.Sc. Biology
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Chemistry
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Physics
- B.Sc. Information Technology
- B.Sc. Physics with Electronics
- B.Sc. Biotechnology
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc. Geology
- B.Sc. Applied Geophysics
- B.Sc. (Ed) Chemistry
- B.Sc. (Ed) Biology
- B.Sc. (Ed) Mathematics
- B.Sc. (Ed) Physics
- B.Sc. (Ed) Computer Science
- FACULTY OF SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Political Science
- B.Sc. International Relations
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance
- FACULTY OF HUMANITIES
- B.A. Christian Religious Studies
- B.A. English and Literary Studies
- B.A. History and Diplomatic Studies
- B.A. French
Anchor University Post UTME Eligibility
- 160 and above in the 2022 UTME.
- 5 credit passes in related subjects at the ordinary level examinations (WAEC, NECO, IGSCE, NABTEB e.t.c) Mathematics and English language is compulsory. However, for the Departments of English and Linguistics, French, History and International Studies a credit pass in mathematics is not required.
- Candidates who choose Anchor University, Lagos as their First or Second Choice in UTME or Direct Entry are eligible to apply
- Candidates who wish to change to Anchor University can proceed to do Change of Course/Institution on the JAMB portal.
How to Apply for Anchor University Post UTME / Direct Entry
- Click on PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS
- Create an account by clicking the Click To Apply button and filling out the pre-registration form that would be displayed. NOTE: You are to use a VALID email address and a choice password.
- Check your mail to activate the account you created.
- Log on with the email address and password you created.
- Once successful, click on the programme of your choice
- Fill out the Application Form in steps and save.
- You will be required to pay a NON REFUNDABLE APPLICATION FEE.
- After successful payment, print the receipt.
- Take note of your Application Number which will be used for subsequent logins.
- Complete the application form and print the summary.
For further enquiries, please contact: The Registrar on 08151951950 or 09061223042 or email@example.com