The Anchor University Lagos (AUL) has released its diploma admission form for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Applications ate invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Anchor University, Lagos (AUL) diploma programme for the 2022/2023 academic session.
- Professional Diploma In Computational Statistics
The duration of the Programme is a minimum of one academic session of two semesters.
Anchor University Diploma Programme Admission Requirements
- Candidates for admission to this course shall be selected from amongst those who hold: The West African School Certificate or the General Certification of Education Ordinary Level or its equivalent with at least four (4) credit passes at not more than two (2) sittings including English Language, Mathematics and any two (2) other subjects. Professional certificate holders in Accountancy, Banking, Management, Insurance, Actuarial Science etc. However, such candidates will be considered on their merit.
How to Apply for Anchor University Diploma Programme Admission
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
- Application Fee – ₦ 10,000.00
- Acceptance Fee – ₦ 20,000.00
- Tuition Fee – ₦ 120,000.00
- Weekend accommodation will be available to interested candidates on campus for a fee during lectures and examination periods.
Feeding: Pay As You Eat (PAYE)