The Audrey A. Brinkman Memorial Scholarships have been established at Indiana University to attract and support outstanding students for the academic year 2023/2024.
International applicants interested in pursuing an undergraduate degree program at Indiana University are eligible for the educational award. The chosen candidates will receive educational funding.
About Indiana University
Indiana University Bloomington is a public research university in Bloomington, Indiana, with over 40,000 students.
The University seeks to become one of the most important business schools in the world.
Application Deadline: Applications must be received by November 1, 2023.
Eligibility Criteria for the Audrey A. Brinkman Memorial Scholarships
To be eligible, the applicants must:
- Be a freshly admitted student who is focused on studying business
- Non-Resident in the US
- Complete the Indiana Academic English Test (IAET) as an International student. The test indicates which language improvement test you subsequently take.
Note that the scholarship is renewable as the recipient maintains good standing and meets other eligibility criteria.
- Danish State Tuition Fee Waivers and Scholarships
- International Scholarship Opportunities For African Students
- NNPC/ Belemaoil Joint Venture Scholarship Award
- Johns Hopkins University Clark Scholarship in the United States
- Marian University International Scholarships
- Ongoing Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Brandeis University Scholarships
- Ellen Nilsen Memorial Graduate Scholarship
- Maynooth University Sports Scholarship
- Julius Berger Nigeria Scholarship Scheme
How to Apply
Applications for scholarships at Indiana University can be sent to this link. No separate application is required.
The following support documents should be sent alongside the application:
- Academic results
- Cover letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- High school transcript
The deadline for application is November 1st, 2023.
Who is the host of the Scholarship?
Indiana University. USA
The Scholarship covers which degree types?
What is the value of the Scholarship?
Education funds for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Students from which countries are eligible for the Scholarship?
Students from all Nationalities
Which Courses are covered under the Programme?
Undergraduate courses in Business.
The Audrey A. Brinkman Memorial Undergraduate Scholarships at Indiana University is an opportunity for International students, especially those from developing countries, to get quality education.
We encourage you to promptly apply for this scholarship through the link in this article. Kindly share this article with your friends. Cheers.