Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU) in Bauchi is currently accepting applications for its 2023/2024 academic session Direct Entry screening exercise. Interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.
The management of ATBU looks forward to reviewing your applications and considering you for admission.
ATBU Direct Entry Screening Eligibility
To be eligible for the ATBU direct entry screening, all candidates must have the following:
- Made the ATBU their first choice of institution in the 2023/2024 Direct Entry Admission.
- A minimum of credit passes in five (5) O’ level subjects, including English Language and Mathematics.
How to Apply for ATBU Direct Entry Screening
Visit the ATBU direct entry screening exercise website via www.atbu.edu.ng/screening. Use your JAMB registration number as a Username and proceed as follows:
To apply for the ATBU 2023/2024 academic session Direct Entry screening exercise, follow these steps:
- Generate a REMITA Retrieval Reference (RRR) using your JAMB registration number as the username and the default password.
- Pay a fee of N2,000 for the online screening using any bank of your choice.
- Upload a recent passport-sized photograph of yourself.
- Fill out the Bio-Data Form and other relevant fields provided.
- Enter your Scratch Card Pin Number for ‘O’ Level verification (e.g. WAEC, NECO, or NABTEB). If you are awaiting results for any relevant subjects, please indicate this and update the information at a later date if necessary.
- Submit your application before the deadline of Wednesday, 14th December 2023.
Please note that the original copies of your credentials will be verified at the point of physical screening at the faculty/central levels at a later date to ensure your qualification for the course you have applied for.
The ATBU program is a significant milestone in expanding and enhancing the educational sector’s capabilities.
Don’t miss this opportunity to participate in a new generation of skilled graduates.
Please share this article with your friends.