Are you a job seeker? Do you wish to work in a brewing company? Did you know that Anheuser-Busch InBev brewing company is on a global management trainee program. Do continue reading to get details on the job requirements and how to apply. Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV (abbreviated as AB InBev) is a multinational drink and brewing holdings company based in Leuven, Belgium.
Additional main offices are located in São Paulo, New York City, London, St. Louis, Mexico City, Bremen, Johannesburgand others. AB InBev is the world’s leading brewer. They produce over 500 beers, including world-famous brands such as Budweiser, Stella Artois and Corona. Local Africa brands such as Carling Black Label, Hero, Kilimanjaro, 2M, Eagle and we want like-minded, hard-working and passionate people to join our teams in Africa.
Read also: Ongoing Recruitment at Bristow Group
The company was enlarged in October 2016 when AB InBev purchased SABMiller and concluded a merger of the two entities. It has been the world’s largest brewer even before the acquisition of SABMiller and is considered one of the largest fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) companies in the world.
The annual sales for the company in 2018 were US$54.6 billion; prior to the merger, ABInBev had realized US$45.5 billion in revenue in 2016. The company is expected to have a 28 percent market share of global volume beer sales in 2017, according to Euromonitor International.
Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee Program (GMT)
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 3 years max
Job Field: Graduate Jobs/Manufacturing
Recommended: Jobs and Vacancies at Trinity University 2019
- Minimum GPA (Gross Point Average) of 60% and above at university.
- By programme start completed bachelors’ degree (from a recognised tertiary institution) achieved within requisite time-frame.
- Recent University student; or
- No more than 3 years TOTAL of full-time formal working experience by the programme start date. (Internship, vac work, short duration contracts and co-op experiences does not apply).
- Fully proficient in English.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (especially Excel) and ability to quickly adapt to new systems.
- Appointments will be made in line with AB InBev employment equity plan (where applicable) and talent requirements.
- Legal work authorization (full citizenship) in the country for which application is being submitted.
- Legal work authorization (completed National Youth Service) where applicable (by start of program) this will be made in line with AB InBev employment equity plan (where applicable) and talent requirements.
- Legal work authorization (completed National Youth Service) where applicable (by start of program).
- Geographical mobility – you will move to different locations during the 10-month training program, and you should be willing to relocate throughout your career (a valid passport is required).
GMT Program Details
- Zone Induction and Training: 2-3 weeks of Zone induction and training on the company culture, strategy and structure. In this phase, you will get exposure to our Zone Management Team.
- In-Field Training: 16 weeks of infield training (deep dives) in our sales, marketing, supply and support operations. You will develop an understanding of the “real life” of the business by shadowing people who perform the job at all levels.
- Individual Assignment in Another Country: 8 weeks individual assignment in another country (in Africa Zone) leading a Process Improvement Project in the operations (sales, Supply, Trade marketing or logistics). You will receive clear deliverables and will be given feedback on your performance.
- Attendance at Global Induction: 1 week attendance at Global Induction (St. Louis, USA) this will be an opportunity to meet the CEO, Global Chiefs and other GMTs.
- Business improvement Project Presentation: 1 week close out at Zone HQ where you will present you BIP (Business Improvement Project) and innovation Project.
- Exposure to senior leaders: Exposure to senior leaders throughout the training period.
- Entry-level Management Position: 18 -24 months. Upon successful completion of the 10 months rotational program, you will take on an entry-level management position is sales for six months prior to being places depending on your profile, interest and results (e.g Sales Supervisor).
- Senior Role: If you perform well, we expect you yo be ready to take on your next challenge in a more senior role.
For more available jobs click here
The Ideal Profile
- Ambitious and self-driven
- Strong analytical skills
- Resilient and comfortable with ambiguity
- Able to effectively manage several projects at once
- Able to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Interest in cross functional experiences
- Influential and collaborative
- Insightful, curious and innovative
- Geographical mobility – you will move to different locations during the 10-month training program, and you should be willing to relocate throughout your career
How to Apply
Note: The programme can close early if positions have been filled. We advise you to apply as early as possible.
Interested and qualified? Go to SAB Miller career website on www.odyssess.com to apply
Application Deadline: 31 May, 2019