Do you intend to study medicine in the USA but without the means? Are you qualified to be admitted into a medical college in the United States of America?
Then apply for the American University of Antigua Medical Scholarships in the USA 2023/2024.
These scholarships are awarded to high-achieving students enrolled in the University’s medical college for the 2023/2024 academic session.
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): American University of Antigua College of Medicine
- Scholarship Type: Partial Funding
- Host Institution(s): American University of Antigua
- Scholarship Worth: Up to $100,000
- Number of Awards: Several
- Study Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Nationality: All Nationalities
American University of Antigua Medical Scholarships | Details
The University provides limited scholarships and/or grants for students with outstanding academic potential. The scholarships are divided into Academic, Service, and Cultural Awards.
The Academic Awards, which include grants and scholarships given to promising freshmen, are often determined by an applicant’s undergraduate GPA and/or MCAT score. They include:
- Provost Scholarship
- Dean’s Achievement Scholarship
- High Achievers Scholarship
- Physician Diversification Initiative Scholarship
- Admissions Committee Scholarship (Three Tiers)
- New York Scholarship
- Danish State Tuition Fee Waivers and Scholarships
- International Scholarship Opportunities For African Students
- NNPC/ Belemaoil Joint Venture Scholarship Award
- Johns Hopkins University Clark Scholarship in the United States
- Marian University International Scholarships
- Ongoing Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Brandeis University Scholarships
- Ellen Nilsen Memorial Graduate Scholarship
- Maynooth University Sports Scholarship
- Julius Berger Nigeria Scholarship Scheme
These awards are granted to new students based on their contributions to the public or field of healthcare. They include:
- S. Military Veterans Grant
- Jonathan Rohr Grant
- Career Advancement Grant
- Global Education Service Grant
- AUA Research Grant
- Preferred Program Grant
- Alumni Friends & Family Grant
The conviction that patients benefit from having access to a diversified, compassionate medical workforce informs AUA’s mission.
To promote a more diverse student body at AUA, several awards are given. The awards include:
- Canadian citizen’s Grant
- AAPI Grant for Students of Indian Descent
- The Antiguan Tuition Grant
- The Montserrat Tuition Grant
- Grant for South Asian Citizens and Residents
- AUA-BAPIO Grant
- International Grant
- New York Minority Physician Grant
- Sibling or Spouse Grant
- International UK Grant
- CARICOM Tuition Grant
To be considered for the American University of Antigua Medical Scholarships 2023, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants for undergraduate scholarships must have been admitted into a relevant course at the University’s College of Medicine for the 2023/2024 academic session.
- Postgraduate applicants must have obtained an undergraduate degree (equivalent to a U.S. bachelor’s degree).
- Applicants must demonstrate excellent academic abilities.
- Applicants must demonstrate proof of English language proficiency.
Interested applicants for the American University of Antigua Medical Scholarships are to complete an online application by the application deadline.
Application Deadline: Not specified
The American University of Antigua Medical Scholarships is a unique opportunity.
Take advantage of this chance to be part of this life-changing opportunity and connect with like-minded individuals from around the globe.
Apply now to make a huge difference and contribute to a better world.
Realmina wishes you good luck. Please share this article with your friends.