The Ambrose Alli University (AAU) Ekpoma Post UTME / Direct Entry screening result for 2023/2024 academic session is out.
Ambrose Alli University’s (AAU) management is pleased to announce that the result for the 2023/2024 post UTME / Direct entry screening has been released.
Therefore, the management advises candidates who participated in the 2023/2024 post UTME/ Direct entry screening to check for their names.
They further announced that the result is currently available online.
All 2023/2024 UTME candidates who applied to Ambrose Alli University (AAU), Ekpoma, as an Institution of First Choice with a UTME score of 140 and above must pay for the university’s Screening exercise online application form.
The Screening Exercise would be done ONLINE by the screening of qualifying results of candidates.
There is no Exam or Aptitude test; the Screening Exercise IS ONLINE SCREENING and NOT Physical Screening.
After Registering for the Post UTME / Screening Exercise, relax at home and exercise patience, as your result will be uploaded on Kofa when it’s time.
Your SCORE would be calculated based on your JAMB Score and GRADES in the 5 Major O’LEVEL SUBJECTS required in your Choice Of Course.
Procedure for Online Application
Candidates are advised to apply online at https://aaue.waeup.org/applicants using ATM debit cards on Interswitch.
All candidates (both UTME and Direct Entry) are to note that:
The cost of the online Application form is N12,200 (twelve thousand two hundred naira) only broken down as follows:
- Undergraduate program application form N10,000.00
- WAEeAc Technology Fee N2,000.00
- Interswitch Transaction charge N2,000.00
All names should be written in full when completing the online application form, as no initials shall be entertained.
- The cut-off marks, as decided, are strictly based on the candidate’s JAMB score only, as there shall be no post-UTME screening exercise.
- The duration for the sales of forms is Monday 10th October to Wednesday 30th November 2023 respectively.
AAU Direct Entry Screening
All Direct Entry candidates who applied to JAMB for admission and chose Ambrose Alli University (AAU), Ekpoma, as the Institution of the First Choice, must complete the online application form for their screening exercise. All such candidates must enter all relevant certificate documents (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/NCE/DIPLOMA/DEGREE etc., with the correct examination number and pin) to the Portal.
Candidates should regularly check the University website and portal for details on the application/admission process.
- Any applicant who fails to fill and submit the form online may forfeit his/her eligibility for consideration in the 2023/2024 academic session admission exercise.
- Applicants that provide false information or upload incorrect credentials online will automatically be “disqualified.”
How to Check Your AAU Post UTME Result on the Portal
The following steps will help students check their results on the university portal.
- Visit the University Post UTME result-checking portal.
- Input your username and password in the available spaces.
- Select “Login” to access your Post UTME score.
Ensure you regularly check your admission status on the school’s portal and JAMB CAPS.
How to Check AAU Post UTME Result Via SMS 2023/2024
- Visit your school’s Undergraduate Portal
- Locate the 2023/2024 Post UTME Result portal
- Follow the instructions provided on the page to check your result through SMS.
When you have checked and confirmed your AAU Post UTME result on the portal, please follow the prescribed steps to further your admission process.
Furthermore, promptly pay your acceptance fee to start quickly processing your entrance into Ambrose Alli University.
You can leave your comments and questions in the comment box below. Do well to share this post with your loved ones and friends. Cheers.