Amazon Student Scholarship 2022/2023 is a fully funded scholarship for all students. The Diya Pakistan Foundation is now accepting applications from suitably qualified students into this scholarship. The application is open to undergraduate US citizens who are either currently enrolled in academic programs which will continue in the 2022/2023 academic year.
Finalists will be selected based on GPA, community involvement, and leadership experience, and then invited to complete an essay to advance to the final round.
Host Nationality: The Scholarship is hosted in the USA.
Eligible Nationality: The Scholarship is for only Undergraduate Students in the USA.
Level/Field of Study: The Applicant should be undergraduate students on full-time courses at a not-for-profit U.S. college or university which either commence or continue from fall 2022. Courses may be in any discipline, at an accredited not-for-profit college or university.
Scholarship Worth: Amazon Student will reward 50 full-time undergraduate college students with $5,000 toward tuition and $500 to spend on textbooks
Here are more scholarships like this you might like:
- Applicants must be US citizens studying in the USA.
- Should be undergraduate students on full-time courses at a not-for-profit U.S. college or university which either commence or continue from fall 2022. Courses may be in any discipline, at an accredited not-for-profit college or university.
- High school seniors can apply in advance of entering college this year, including juniors.
- Interested applicants are expected to write an essay about Amazon and its business, what it means to them, its various trade models and the benefits end-users get from buying at Amazon.
- The format of the essay is up to each applicant, whatever helps to highlight the reasons choose Amazon.
- Applicants could look at pricing policy, distribution networks and coverage, exceptional product range, accelerated delivery, sales support, flexible payment methods or perhaps other compelling reasons why huge numbers of customers buy from Amazon every year.
- Keep in mind that the Amazon business model is now supplying many more products than books.
Scholarship applications will be reviewed by the AMZ-Expert board, whose criteria will be creative and interesting responses, alongside finding the expected levels of clarity and developed thought.
Application deadline: No deadline is fixed yet as the application has not begun.