The Alvan Ikoku Federal College Of Education (AIFCE) admission form for the 2023/2024 academic session is out.
The report reaching our desk at realmina.com carries that the Alvan Ikoku Federal College Of Education (AIFCE) Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) screening exercise application form for the 2023/2024 academic year is out.
Applicants who have chosen the Alvan Ikoku Federal College Of Education (AIFCE) as their first choice of institution are advised to see the procedures and requirements below.
Alvan Ikoku Federal College Of Education (AIFCE) is for prospective students who chose the institution in the 2023 Joint Admission and Matriculation exam as their first choice of institution and have scored up to the Alvan Ikoku Federal College Of Education (AIFCE), can now proceed to acquire the school’s Post UTME form.
Direct Entry candidates should also apply for the screening process.
Alvan Ikoku College of Education Post UTME Cut-Off mark
- Degree: 160.
- NCE: 100.
Alvan Ikoku College of Education Post UTME Eligibility
- Prospective students who chose Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education, Owerri, as their first choice institution and scored up to 160 and above in the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) for the Degree program and 100 to 159 for the NCE program.
- All candidates who did not use Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education Owerri as their first choice institution in the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) but scored a minimum of 160 and are interested in applying can also do so on the condition that they first visit the JAMB website for a Change of Institution.
- Direct Entry candidates must be holders of NCE, OND, or equivalent in relevant disciplines and subjects.
How to Apply for Alvan Ikoku College of Education Post UTME Form
The online registration commences on Monday, October 10, 2022, and ends on Monday, 12, December 2022.
- Visit the College website www.alvanikoku.edu.ng
- Click on PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS to enter the login page.
- Click on APPLY… This will load the Post UTME registration App.
- Read the instructions page and click on START A NEW REGISTRATION
- Enter your JAMB Reg. No.
- Fill out the screening Registration form to obtain your portal ID and Generate a Remita invoice (RRR).
- Proceed to the Bank with the invoice to pay your screening fee of N2000 using your RRR Number.
- Come back to the portal to complete your screening form.
- Correctly enter your O’level results.
- Upload your Jamb result slip, O’level result, Birth Certificate, L.G.A. Identification, passport (Red Background Only), Direct Entry JAMB registration slip (Direct entry candidates only), and previous school statement of result (Direct entry candidates only).
- Confirm your entries
- Submit the application form.
- Print your acknowledgment slip.
Please follow these steps carefully to avoid encountering problems at any stage. Any wrong information supplied disqualifies the candidate.
NB. Evening and Weekend Programmes/Sandwich should first apply to the JAMB portal, obtain JAMB Registration Number, then follow the same procedure as outlined above.
Helplines: 08133315556, 08034142366
We hope this article clarifies the Post-UTME cut-off mark at Alvan Ikoku College Of Education (ALVAN) 2023/2024, irrespective of the program you want to enroll in.
We will be sure to update this article if there are any amendments by the school authority.
We wish you luck in your academic pursuit.