The Al Alfi Foundation Sustainable Development Fellowship 2022/2023 is aimed at Egyptian Students who wish to study at the American University of Cairo in Egypt.
The American University of Cairo is seeking to admit qualified Egyptian applicants, through the Al Alfi Fellowship Sustainable Development, to their Master of Science (MSc) in sustainable development to receive a waiver of tuition fees.
About Sustainable Development Fellowship
The program was created to identify and prepare students who are Egyptian nationals and possess strong knowledge and skills in science, engineering, business, policy, and social sciences.
Fellowship applicants must possess experience, unique skills, and an incredible passion for sustainable development.
This program aims to build a new generation of business leaders who can fill critical positions in the business industry, the public sector, and civil society organizations in Egypt.
People who can successfully combine technical, business, and social skills to contribute immensely to sustainable development in Egypt and beyond.
This fellowship course is to be taken at the American University of Cairo, Egypt.
Value of Fellowship
The fellowship covers the following expenses:
- Full or partial coverage of tuition fees
- Student services and activities fees
- Cost of books
Eligibility for Al Alfi Foundation Sustainable Development Fellowship
Applicants must meet up with the following requirement:
- Be of Egyptian origin.
- Posses a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university. Applicants must also have a science, engineering, policy, business, or social sciences background.
- B.sc Degree with a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Gained Admission into the master’s program in sustainable development at the American University of Cairo.
- Present a written statement that outlines their research and professional experience, as well as their future career goals. Financial challenges should also be indicated in the statement.
Selection: Shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview with the selection committee.
How to Apply for Al Alfi Foundation Sustainable Development Fellowship
Follow these steps to apply for the Al Alfi Foundation Sustainable Development Fellowship:
- Step 1: Visit the school website to note the admission requirement.
- Step 2: Submit your admission application.
- Step 3: Complete the online fellowship application
Application Deadline: 15th April 2023
Egyptian students looking for an opportunity to study sustainable development but have limited finances should make good use of this opportunity.
Al Alfi Foundation Sustainable Development Fellowship was created to help Egyptian students fulfill their dreams of impacting their home country through sustainable development.
Application for this scholarship will be closing soon; share with your friends in other countries looking for an opportunity to study in Egypt.
Frequency of the Scholarship
The scholarship is done annually.
Only students from Egypt can apply for this scholarship.
What is the Type of Scholarship Program Provided?
The scholarship program provided is called Fellowship.
Number of Students Given the Scholarship
Al Alifi Foundation offers scholarship opportunities to five Egyptian students every year.
Duration of Fellowship
Fellowships are awarded to the most outstanding candidates who can complete the program in the shortest amount of time.
Want Scholarship Abroad?
Get the latest scholarship update straight to your email.
Leave a Comment