Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic, Ikot Osurua ND Programmes for 2018/2019 academic session is out as all suitable qualified candidates are to apply for admission .
Also it is of our interest to let the public know that the Akwa Ibom State polytechnic (AKWAIBOMPOLY) post-UTME form for the 2018/2019 academic session is out on sale.
Candidates Eligible for Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic Post UTME Screening.
To qualify for the screening exercise,
- Candidates must have chosen Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic, Ikot Osurua as their FIRST CHOICE.
- Candidates must have scored up to 130 and above in the 2018 UTME.
How to Apply for Akwa Ibom State Poly Post UTME.
Candidates should visit the School website http://www.akwaibompoly.edu.ng , click online Application, then generate an invoice(RRR Number) with the following details
JAMB Reg Number ii. Phone number and iii. Name
Candidates should go to any commercial Bank in Nigeria to purchase an electronic application pin for ₦2,000.00 (Inclusive of Bank and other charges).
Using the pin, visit http://www.akwaibompoly.edu.ng to fill and submit the application form. Download and print the acknowledgement slip.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE:
Accreditation of candidates for the exercise commences at 8.00am
Candidates should come with;
- The acknowledgement slip
- Photocopies of JAMB slip showing their photographs
- JAMB online result,
- Original copies of credentials
Only bona fide candidates will be screened
Parents, guardians and friends are strongly advised to keep away from the venues of the screening
Akwa Ibom State Poly ND Full-Time Courses.
- ARCHITECTURAL TECHNOLOGY
- BUILDING TECHNOLOGY
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- CIVIL ENGINEERING
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- COMPUTER ENGINEERING*
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING
- ESTATE MANAGEMENT AND VALUATION
- MASS COMMUNICATION
- OFFICE TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT
- QUANTITY SURVEYING
- SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY
- SURVEYING AND GEO-INFORMATICS
- URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING
*Interested candidates for Computer Engineering must have taken the following subject combination in 2018 UTME; Mathematics, English, Physics and Chemistry.