The Akwa Ibom State College of Education (AKSCOE) Post UTME Screening Form for 2021/2022 has commenced selling for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The Management of Akwa Ibom State College of Education (AKSCOE), Afaha Nsit, has announced the commencement of admission exercise into NCE & Degree (affiliated with the University of Uyo – UNIUYIO) programmes for 2021/2022 academic session.
The Akwa Ibom State College of Education Portal will open for Admission from Tuesday 21st July, 2020. All candidates are required to register online via the College Portal for the screening exercise.
See below for the courses, eligibility and how to apply.
AKSCOE (Affiliated to UNIUYO) Degree Courses:
Programmes approved for the award of Degrees are listed below: –
- EDUCATION/ENGLISH B.A (Ed.)
- EDUCATION/MATHEMATICS B.Sc. (Ed.)
- EDUCATION/BIOLOGY B.Sc. (Ed.)
- EDUCATION/CHEMISTRY B.Sc. (Ed.)
- INTEGRATED SCIENCE EDUCATION B.Sc. (Ed.)
- EDUCATION/PHYSICS B.Sc. (Ed.)
- EARLY CHILDHOOD/PRIMARY EDUCATION B.Ed.
- SOCIAL STUDIES EDUCATION B.Ed.
- EDUCATION/AGRICULTURE B.Sc. (Ed.)
- BUSINESS EDUCATION PROGRAMME B.Ed.
- TECHNICAL EDUCATION PROGRAMME B.Ed.
AKSCOE NCE Courses:
SCHOOL OF ARTS AND SOCIAL SCIENCES: –
- SOCIAL STUDIES/POLITICAL SCIENCE
- SOCIAL STUDIES / IBIBIO
- SOCIAL STUDIES/ECONOMICS
- ECONOMICS/SOCIAL STUDIES
- ECONOMICS/POLITICAL SCIENCE
- ECONOMICS/COMPUTER SCIENCE
- POLITICAL SCIENCE/IBIBIO
- POLITICAL SCIENCE/ECONOMICS
SCHOOL OF LANGUAGES: –
- FRENCH/SOCIAL STUDIES
- FRENCH/POLITICAL SCIENCE
- FRENCH DM
- ENGLISH / SOCIAL STUDIES
- ENGLISH / ECONOMICS
- ENGLISH/POLITICAL SCIENCE
- ENGLISH DM
SCHOOL OF SCIENCE: –
- COMPUTER SCIENCE/MATHEMATICS
- COMPUTER SCIENCE/PHYSICS
- COMPUTER SCIENCE/BIOLOGY
- COMPUTER SCIENCE/INTEGRATED SCIENCE
- COMPUTER SCIENCE/CHEMISTRY
- COMPUTER SCIENCE/ECONOMICS
- PHYSICS/COMPUTER SCIENCE
- PHYSICS/INTEGRATED SCIENCE
- MATHEMATICS/COMPUTER SCIENCE
- MATHEMATICS/INTEGRATED SCIENCE
- BIOLOGY/COMPUTER SCIENCE
- BIOLOGY/INTEGRATED SCIENCE
- CHEMISTRY/INTEGRATED SCIENCE
- CHEMISTRY/COMPUTER SCIENCE
- INTEGRATED SCIENCE / PHYSICS
- INTEGRATED SCIENCE/CHEMISTRY
- INTEGRATED SCIENCE/BIOLOGY
- INTEGRATED SCIENCE/COMPUTER SCIENCE
- INTEGRATED SCIENCE/MATHEMATICS
- PHYSICAL AND HEALTH EDUCATION
SCHOOL OF VOCATIONAL AND TECHNICAL EDUCATION: –
- AGRICULTURAL EDUCATION DM
- TECHNICAL EDUCATION DM
- HOME ECONOMICS DM
- BUSINESS EDUCATION DM
SCHOOL OF EARLY CHILDHOOD CARE AND PRIMARY EDUCATION: –
- ADULT AND NON-FORMAL EDUCATION
- EARLY CHILDHOOD CARE EDUCATION
- PRIMARY EDUCATION
AKSCOE Post UTME Eligibility
- Candidates who took part in the 2021 JAMB UTME and scored 100 and above are eligible to apply for NCE Programme.
- Candidates who took part in the 2021 JAMB UTME and scored 150 and above are eligible to apply for Degree Programme.
- Direct Entry Candidates with a minimum of 2.50 (Merit level) and above in their relevant fields are also qualified to apply.
- Candidates must possess 5 credits including English and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings in WAEC, NECO, and NABTEB
How to Apply for AKSCOE Post UTME Form
All candidates are required to register online via the College Portal for the screening exercise using the procedure listed below:
- Log onto the College portal http://www.eportal.akscoe.edu.ng to generate the payment invoice
- Select “NEW STUDENT” on the Login Page
- Enter your name, valid email address, phone number and other personal details on the NEW STUDENT PROFILE form
- Click on Submit to generate payment invoice
- After generating payment invoice, visit any commercial bank in Nigeria to make payment for AKSCOE Screening fee using REMITA.NET Payment Platform OR Click on Pay Online on the Invoice to pay
- All eligible candidates should pay a non-refundable screening fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2000.00) only (bank charges inclusive).
- After Payment, go back to the College Portal to complete the Registration Form.
- On successful registration, select “PRINT BUTTON” to print the 2021/2022 Screening Form Printout from the Portal.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE
- Photocopies of documents, credentials (NECO, WAEC, and NABTEB, as the case may be) or O’ Level examination registration slip (for Awaiting Result Candidates).
- Two files with Name, the desired Course of Study and UTME registration number clearly and boldly written on it.
- Admission Screening slip printed from the College Portal.
- 2021 UTME Result Slip showing the candidates photograph in colour.
- Photocopy of Certificate of Origin from the Local Government.
- Birth Certificate/Age Declaration.
- Letter of Recommendation.
- The passport photograph uploaded/presented during JAMB registration will be the only valid identification for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in Akwa Ibom State College of Education, Afaha Nsit.
- Application for change of passport photograph by candidates offered provisional admission shall NOT be allowed. This same passport photograph uploaded by such candidates would be used on their final certificates.
- Screening dates shall be communicated to the registered candidates.
Deadline: Not Specified.