The management of the Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) has opened the portal for admission screening and Registration for all newly admitted National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) students for the 2022/2023 academic session.
On this note, all Newly admitted students of the Akwa Ibom State University are to be aware that the management of the institution has released the screening and registration requirements for the 2022/2023 academic session.
AKSU Screening & Registration for New Students
Guidelines for Payment of Fees and Registration of Courses to Pay Your Acceptance Fee:
- Visit http://www.portal.aksu.edu.ng/.
- Click “Register Now”.
- Click “Admission”.
- Then Click “Bio Data”.
- Enter your Jamb Number and click “Verify”.
- Click the “click to make payment link on the right side of the page
- Print the pre-analysis slip and take the slip to the bank. Please note, all payment is made through the e-transact platform.
To Pay School Fees
- Visit http://www.portal.aksu.edu.ng.
- Enter your jamb Registration number and the Access Code written on the Bio data form on the student login panel.
- On the dashboard, click payment to proceed. Select your level and semester and click “PAY”
- Select your payment platform “BANK OR ONLINE”
- If you choose “BANK” Print the pre-analysis and proceed to the bank to make payment for school fees
Bio Data Registration
- After payment, follow steps 1-5 again
- Then click the “>” sign on the right end of your screen.
- Fill out the Bio-data Form to obtain an access code which will be used throughout the duration of your study. Kindly note it down.
- To register for courses, confirm the courses you are to register for from the department.
- Repeat steps 11-12
- Then click “courses”.
- Select the level and semester.
- Then click load.
- Select your courses and click “Register”.
- Print your course form and then proceed to your department.
For further instructions: email:firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone:08155212097, 07032874388,08022269656, 07084304545, 08167599191, 08030555482.
All First Year students and those who deferred admission in the 2019/2020 session are directed to go to their Faculties for screening and registration with the following documents:
- Acceptance fee and school fee receipts
- Original and photocopies of the result(s) tendered for admission
- On-line computer print-out of O’Level Statements of Results (Note that Statements of Results from schools/institutions will not be accepted)
- 2022/2023 JAMB Admission Letter
- 2022/2023 JAMB Result slip
- Six (6) passport photographs
- All other credentials which were presented during the 2019/2020 Post-UTME screening exercise, viz:
- Sworn Affidavit of Age Declaration/Birth Certificate
- Certificate of Origin
- Reference letter from a person of good standing in the society
- Six (6) file jackets.
Please Note the following:
- You are expected to accept your Admission on Jamb CAPS via http://www.jamb.org.ng/eFacility/ – SEE › How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
- You are expected to proceed and pay your acceptance fee within Two (2) weeks from the date of the release of the admission list.
- Then complete your Bio-data form online and get your access code for course registration and school fee payment.
We hope that this article gives you clarity on AKSU Registration & Screening Details for new Students.
Constantly check back because we’ll update this blog post as soon as we learn of any important information you should be aware of.
Use the comments section if you would like to ask a question.