The Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) Post UTME and Direct Entry screening form for the 2022/2023 academic session is on sale.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Online applications are invited from qualified UTME candidates and Direct Entry (DE) applicants.
- Faculty of Agriculture (Agricultural Economics & Extension, Animal Science, Crop Science, Fisheries & Aquaculture, Soil Science)
- Faculty of Arts (English, History & International Studies, Performing Arts, Philosophy, Religious and Cultural Studies)
- Faculty of Biological Sciences (Biochemistry, Botany, Genetics and Biotechnology, Marine Biology, Microbiology, Zoology)
- Faculty of Education (Education Biology, Education Chemistry, Education Integrated Science, Education Mathematics, Education Physics)
- Faculty of Engineering (Agricultural Engineering, Chemical/Petrochemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Marine Engineering, Mechanical Engineering)
- Faculty of Management Sciences (Accounting, Banking, and Finance, Business Administration, Public Administration, Marketing)
- Faculty of Physical Sciences (Mathematics, Statistics, Chemistry, Geology, Computer Science, Physics)
- Faculty of Social Sciences (Economics, Mass Communication, Political Science, Sociology & Anthropology)
AKSU Post UTME Eligibility
- ONLY Candidates who scored 140 and above in the 2022 UTME conducted by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and Direct Entry (DE) candidates who made the Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) their First Choice Institution are eligible for screening.
- In addition, each candidate must possess at least five (5) credit passes, including the English Language, at not more than two (2) sittings.
- Direct Entry candidates must be holders of OND/NCE/HND/First Degree/ A‘ Level in relevant discipline and subjects
UPLOADING OF O’LEVEL RESULTS:
- All candidates are to upload their SSCE results online through the University’s website (www.aksu.edu.ng/portal)
- Candidates are advised to ensure that their O’level results are uploaded to the JAMB Portal appropriately.
- All uploaded documents must be clear and legible. Blurred or unclear documents will lead to automatic disqualification.
- Any candidate who fails to upload his/her results and other relevant academic qualification (original) will NOT be considered for admission by the University.
Requirements for AKSU Post-UTME / DE Screening Exercise:
- 2022 UTME Result slip showing candidate’s photograph in colour.
- 2022 JAMB DE printout (Direct Entry applicants only).
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Certificate/Result and Scratch Card(s) details as may be applicable.
- Diploma, NCE, or A-level result or certificate (Direct Entry applicants only)
- Birth Certificate
- Certificate of origin.
- Certificate of Medical Fitness from an approved Government Hospital.
How to Apply for AKSU Post UTME Form
The University portal will be opened for registration from Monday, 5th September 2022, to Friday, 14th October 2022.
Candidates are required to register online for the screening exercise following the procedure below:
- Visit: https://aksu.edu.ng/app/
- Click ‘Start Now
- Click ‘Enroll.’
- Enter your Jamb Registration Number and click Next.
- Proceed to make payment of NGN 2000.00 registration fee (excluding bank charges).
Note: Payment can be made via Debit card or Bank Deposit Nationwide. If payment is made at the bank, repeat steps 1-3, then continue with registration.
- Click to upload your passport-sized photograph (passport must be between 20kB and 50kB) and click Next.
- Enter your O-level result details (School Name, Exams Year, Exam Type, Exam batch (Internal/External), and grades for each subject)
Note: Awaiting results candidates must select the awaiting result option from the exam type drop down and leave the o-level details fields empty.
- After Entering the O-level result details, click Next.
- Upload the Scanned copies of your documents (Certificate of Origin, Original Jamb Result, O-level Result, Certificate of medical fitness,2022 JAMB DE printout(for DE only) ) in jpg format with a minimum size of 120kB and a maximum of 150kB.
- Preview the details entered to ensure it is correct.
- After confirmation, click the ‘Finish’ button to generate the registration confirmation slip.
- Candidates who do not register for the Post-UTME screening exercise will not be considered for admission.
- Applicants who did NOT choose AKSU or change to AKSU as their University of First Choice in the 2022 UTME or Direct Entry are NOT eligible for this exercise.
- On filling out the application form, each applicant should endeavour to use his/her own phone number and valid e-mail address to receive timely alerts, messages, and directives. Do not use those of a cyber café operator or any other third party.
- Misrepresentation/falsification of documents is a serious offense. Candidates are, therefore, advised to submit genuine documents only.
- No candidate with awaiting results will be offered admission to AKSU. Kindly upload your O’level results to AKSU and JAMB portals.
- Early commencement of registration is advised to avoid congestion close to the deadline.
- AKSU portal for registration of candidates for the screening exercise will be closed on Friday, 14th October 2022.
- Candidates are strongly advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines stipulated above for successfully completing the online submissions.
Want Scholarship Abroad?
Get the latest scholarship update straight to your email.
Leave a Comment