Applications are invited from suitably qualified Nigerians interested in a career in public service to pursue a Master of Public Policy at the Blavatnik School of Government, University of Oxford, for the 2023 AIG Scholarships.
Scholarships worth over £50,000 each have been awarded to future public sector leaders who have demonstrated a passion for the public sector. After completing their degrees, scholars return to their countries and use their learnings to bolster policy-making, support reforms, and contribute to their nation’s development.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Africa Initiative for Governance (AIG)
Scholarship Type: Full Funding
Host Institution(s): University of Oxford
Scholarship Worth: £50,000
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Postgraduate (Masters)
AIG Scholarships for Nigerians | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the AIG Scholarships for Nigerians 2022/23, interested applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be a Nigerian currently working in the public sector (Ministries, Departments, Agencies & Parastatals) at either Federal or State levels.
- Aged between 25 and 45 years.
- Have a minimum of seven (7) years (combined private & public sector) work experience.
- Have a bachelor’s degree with a minimum of second-class upper qualification.
- Applicants should have strong intellectual capacity, demonstrable leadership qualities, and a passion to contribute to the development of the Nigeria’s civil service.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the AIG Scholarships for Nigerians 2023 are to complete an online application on or before the application deadline.
Application Deadline: 9th September 2022