Funded by Star and its Agbami co-venturers, the Agbami Medical and Engineering Scholarships 2022 is a major component of their Social Investment in the strategic development of health and education in Nigeria. The Agbami Scholarship is meant for Undergraduate Students.
Star Deep Water Petroleum Limited, a Chevron company and operator of the Agbami Field, is offering a number of University Scholarship Awards to qualified Nigerian students from ALL states of the Federation. The organization is in its continuous support for capacity building in the health and engineering sectors as a strategic feed into the national manpower pool.
Offered Since: 2012
Eligible Countries: All Nigeria States
Country to be taken at: Nigerian Universities
Number of Scholarships: Several
Accepted Subject Areas:
Agbami Scholarship Benefits: Tuition fees and stipend
Eligibility and Requirements for Agbami Scholarship
Selected students will be invited for computer-administered qualifying tests in selected examination centers nationwide. Short-listed candidates for the qualifying test will be invited by email and SMS text messages. All applicants are therefore advised to ensure that valid GSM telephone numbers and personal email addresses are properly entered into the e-forms on the web site.
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Have a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.5 in a 5-grade system and
- Have a minimum of six O-level credits in one sitting.
Applications are invited from FULL-TIME, 100 and 200 level undergraduates from any state of the Federation, studying any of the under listed courses in universities within Nigeria:
- Medicine & Surgery
Here are more scholarships like this you might like:
How to Apply for Agbami Scholarship
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Follow this Link
- Click on “Apply Now” then create account.
- Proceed to your email box to activate your account
- Enter your registered email and password to login.
- Enter your personal information, additional information, educational information, other information and upload required scanned documents.
- Ensure the name used in applications matches the names on all documentation in same order.
- Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
- When asked to upload photo, upload a pass-port photograph with a white background.
- Recheck application information to avoid errors
- Click Submit Application to submit information
- You will receive an email that confirms your application was successful.
Note: Multiple applications attract a disqualification penalty.
Important Notes on applying:
- Only applications submitted through this web portal will be considered.
- There will be no computer-based test. Selection of successful candidates will be based on current academic performance.
- All interested students should submit accurate and complete information.
- Applicants for the Agbami Medical & Engineering Professional scholarship (AMEPS) program are ineligible to apply for any other scholarship program sponsored by CNL, its joint venture partner, or any of its affiliates, including the NNPC/CNL JV scholarship.
- Applicants and successful candidates are not required to make any payments whatsoever. Application for Agbami scholarship program is free.
Application Deadline: 17th January 2022 by midnight