The Agbami Medical and Engineering Scholarships 2023 is an important component of Star and its Agbami co-venturers Social Investment in the strategic development of health and education in Nigeria.
Undergraduate students are eligible for the Agbami Scholarship.
The operator of the Agbami Field, Star Deep Water Petroleum Limited, a Chevron business, is giving several University Scholarship Awards to qualifying Nigerian students from all states of the Federation.
As a strategic input into the national personnel pool, the organisation continues to assist capacity building in the health and engineering sectors.
To Learn all there is to know about the Medical and Engineering Agbami Scholarship, keep reading, as this article shall provide you with the necessary information.
- Offered Since: 2012
- Type: Undergraduate
- Eligible Countries: All Nigeria States
- Country to be taken; Nigerian Universities
- Number of Scholarships: Several
- Accepted Subject Areas: Medicine/Surgery
- Agbami Scholarship Benefits: Tuition fees and stipend
Eligibility and Requirements for Agbami Scholarship
Selected candidates will be invited to computer-administered qualifying tests at various examination venues nationwide.
Candidates shortlisted for the qualifying test will be invited via email and SMS.
As a result, all applicants are encouraged to ensure that valid GSM phone numbers and personal email addresses are properly entered into the website’s e-forms.
To be eligible, candidates must:
- Have a minimum cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of 3.5 on a 5-point scale and
- complete at least six O-level credits in one sitting.
FULL-TIME, 100 and 200-level undergraduates from any state of the Federation studying any of the following programmes at Nigerian universities are encouraged to apply:
- Medicine & Surgery
- Danish State Tuition Fee Waivers and Scholarships
- International Scholarship Opportunities For African Students
- NNPC/ Belemaoil Joint Venture Scholarship Award
- Johns Hopkins University Clark Scholarship in the United States
- Marian University International Scholarships
- Ongoing Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Brandeis University Scholarships
- Ellen Nilsen Memorial Graduate Scholarship
- Maynooth University Sports Scholarship
- Julius Berger Nigeria Scholarship Scheme
How to Apply for Agbami Scholarship
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Click on this link to learn more.
- Click “Apply Now” to establish an account.
- Go to your inbox to activate your account.
- To log in, enter your registered email address and password.
- Enter your personal information, extra information, educational information, and other information, as well as any scanned documents requested.
- Ensure that the names used in apps are in the same order as those on all documentation.
- To avoid uploading issues, ensure that you view all documents after uploading.
- Upload a passport photo with a white background when prompted to do so.
- To avoid mistakes, double-check application details.
- To submit information, click Submit Application.
- You will receive an email confirming the success of your Application.
- It should be noted that multiple applications result in disqualification.
- Only submissions submitted using this website will be taken into account.
- There will be no computer-based examination. Successful candidates will be chosen based on their current academic performance.
- All interested students should submit correct and complete information.
- Applicants for the Agbami Medical & Engineering Professional Scholarship (AMEPS) are ineligible for any other scholarship programme offered by CNL, its joint venture partner, or any of its affiliates, including the NNPC/CNL JV scholarship.
- Applicants and selected candidates are not obliged to pay anything. The Agbami scholarship application process is completely free.
Please ensure to subscribe to this page and share this page with your friends.
We will update this page as soon as there is more information concerning the medical and Engineering Agbami Scholarship.
RealMina wishes you success in your endeavours!