The Afrinvest company is currently engaged in several high-profile transactions across the Agriculture, Power, Oil & Gas, Technology, FMCG and Financial Services sectors, among others. Afrinvest Analyst Programme 2022 for Graduate Nigerians are looking for the best and brightest to join the Afrinvest team.
The eligible fields are Investment Banking, Asset Management, Research, Securities Trading and these are also the five core business areas in the leading financial services firm based in Nigeria, Afrinvest.
Candidates are chosen based on the following skills as long as they have any Bachelors Degree:
- Critical Thinking.
- Emotional Intelligence.
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication.
- Microsoft Office Suite.
More information on the scholarship scheme
Eligible countries: Nigeria
Location for award to be taken: Ikoyi, Lagos
Number of awards: Not specified
Type of scholarship: Internship
Financial benefit: This school offers Health Insurance, Data Allowance, Airtime Allowance, Work Tools.
Below are more scholarships you might like:
To be eligible, candidates must:
- have a first degree from a recognized tertiary institution.
- have finished with a First Class or Second Class Upper.
- have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps after September 2020.
- be between 20 to 27 years old.
- have at most 1 year of post NYSC experience.
Before you apply for this scholarship program, do not forget to ensure you meet the requirements and are indeed eligible for it. Once you are ready and interested, APPLY HERE
Application deadline: 22nd December 2021