Applications for the African Graduate Scholarships for the academic year 2023/2024 are now open for African Students to study at University College London, UK.
To learn all there is to know about the African Graduate Scholarships, keep reading, as this article shall provide you with the necessary information.
About African Graduate Scholarships
The scholarships are available to African nationals with strong academic and professional backgrounds who cannot study at UCL without financial aid.
The Scholarship is a one-time award for the academic year September-September to study the MSc in Global Health and Development course at the UCL Institute for Global Health.
- Type: Masters
- Eligible Countries: African countries
- To be taken at (country): Institute for Global Health, University College, London, UK.
Selection Criteria and Eligibility:
Candidates must meet the following criteria:
- At the time of application, the candidate must be an African national and a permanent resident of an African country.
- The candidate must have applied to and received acceptance to UCL to pursue a full-time MSc in Global Health and Development.
Number of Awards: not specified
- Danish State Tuition Fee Waivers and Scholarships
- International Scholarship Opportunities For African Students
- NNPC/ Belemaoil Joint Venture Scholarship Award
- Johns Hopkins University Clark Scholarship in the United States
- Marian University International Scholarships
- Ongoing Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Brandeis University Scholarships
- Ellen Nilsen Memorial Graduate Scholarship
- Maynooth University Sports Scholarship
- Julius Berger Nigeria Scholarship Scheme
Benefits of Scholarship
The scheme provides a considerable grant towards UCL tuition fees, housing, and some living expenses.
The candidate must also be able to demonstrate that he or she has acquired alternative sources of finance for travel to and from the United Kingdom.
Duration of Award: 1 Year.
How to Apply for the African Graduate Scholarships
- You must have applied to and been accepted to UCL to study full-time for the MSc in Global Health and Development.
- To apply for the MSc, go to this page.
Please ensure to subscribe to this page and share this page with your friends.
We will update this page as soon as there is more information concerning the TEF Entrepreneurship Programme.
RealMina wishes you success in your endeavours!