This is to inform all prospective candidates of Air force Institute of Technology (AFIT) that the management of the school has released all the departmental cutoff of the university to enable students know if they are eligible for admission into the school and also choose a lesser competitive course if their cutoff mark is low.
The Air Force Institute of Technology is a military school recently approved by the Nigerian university council as a federal university. It supports the Nigeria Air Force and civilian communities by provision of basic training on Aeronautics, aerospace engineering mechatronics engineering and avionics.
Cut off mark is an agreed score set by a particular institution as a basics of admitting students into the department of study. This score is usually accredited to candidates based on their performance in a particular examination. However, students who have scored above the required cut off mark will be given admission and preferentially treated in admission process above those who have met the exacts cut off mark.
AFIT Departmental Cut Off Mark
- All Engineering courses – 200 and above in jamb and 60% in post UTME
- All Basic medical sciences courses 180 and above in jamb and 50% and above in post UTME
- Professional and highly competitive courses – Law, medicine and surgeon, pharmacy 240 and above in jamb and 85% and above in post UTME
- All Agricultural and educational courses is 120 – 180 in some institution and 20% and above in post UTME
- All courses in other faculties like Art, commercial, physical and natural sciences are 180 and above in JAMB and 40% in post UTME.
If your course or departmental cut off mark wasn’t listed above, comment on the comment box below this post, and we would reply you immediately.