An opportunity has been made for Candidates who applied for admission to the Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike (AE-FUNAI), and registered for the Post-UTME screening process but were not offered admission.
These candidates can apply for supplementary admission into any of the programs listed below if they are qualified, considering their JAMB UTME and O’Level subject combinations and the program cut-off mark.
FUNAI Supplementary Admission Available Courses & Cut-Off Marks
Note to Phone users: Swipe left on the phone to see all the information in the table below for better viewing:
FUNAI Supplementary Admission Eligibility
- Candidates are eligible if they applied for admission to AE-FUNAI and registered for the AEFUNAI Post-UTME screening process. Such applicants must have received a JAMB UTME score of 150 or higher and have not yet been admitted.
- Before applying to the programs on the below list, candidates must take into account their JAMB UTME and O’Level Subject combinations.
- On the JAMB portal, applicants must modify their courses to the advertised programs they desire to apply for.
- The program cut-off mark is another factor that candidates must take into account.
How to Apply for AE-FUNAI Supplementary Admission Form
Interested candidates are expected to obtain the application form from the AE-FUNAI supplementary admission portal.
Candidates are encouraged to visit www.funai.edu.ng for additional information on the JAMB UTME and O’Level subject requirements for the advertised programmes.
To register, follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit the University website: portal.funai.edu.ng
- Select 2023/2024 Supplementary Admission Registration.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and generate a remita invoice for N2,000.00 being supplementary PUTME screening fee.
- Proceed to pay at any commercial bank with your Remita invoice.
- Go back to the application page and enter your JAMB Registration Number
- Complete the form.
- Submit your application and Print out your acknowledgment slip.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Application will end on Friday, 24th February 2023.
Share this page with someone, and make sure to check back often as we update you with more school-related news.
Realmina wishes you luck as you pursue your academic goals.