The Admiralty University of Nigeria, admission form for the 2022/2023 academic session is out.
The report reaching our desk at realmina.com carries that the Admiralty University of Nigeria, Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) screening exercise application form for the 2022/2023 academic year is out.
Applicants who have chosen the Admiralty University of Nigeria, as their choice of institution are advised to see the procedures and requirements below.
The Admiralty University of Nigeria admission form, is for prospective students who chose the institution in the 2023 Joint admission and matriculation exam as their first choice of institution and have scored up to the Admiralty University of Nigeria cut off mark, can now proceed to acquire the school’s Post UTME form.
Admiralty University Degree Courses
Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences
- B. A. English Literature
- B. Sc. Political Science
- B. A. Performing Arts
- B. Sc. Sociology
- B. Sc. Economics
- B. A. English
- B. A. History and International Studies
- B. Sc. International Relations
- Tourism Studies
Faculty of Management Sciences
- B. Sc. Banking and Finance
- B. Sc. Entrepreneurship
- B. Sc. Marketing
- B. Sc. Industrial Relations and Personnel Management
- B. Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc Business Administration
Faculty of Science
- B. Sc. Microbiology
- B. Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B. Sc. Petroleum Chemistry
- B. Sc. Information Systems
- B. Sc. Information Technology
- B. Sc. Industrial Physics
- B.Sc. Biology
- B.Sc. Forensic Science
- B.Sc. Industrial Maths
- B.Sc. Physics
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Software Engineering
- B.Sc. Cyber Security
Faculty of Engineering and Technology
- B. Eng. Automotive Engineering
- B. Eng. Computer Engineering
- B. Eng. Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- B. Eng. Mechanical Engineering
- B. Eng. Naval Architecture and Ship Construction
- B. Eng. Petroleum and Gas Engineering
- B. Eng. Welding Engineering
Faculty of Law
- LL. B.
- Jurisprudence and Legal Theory
- Private and Business Law
- Property Law
- Public and Constitutional Law
Faculty of Maritime Studies
- B. Sc. Nautical Science
- B. Sc. Navigation Technology
- B. Sc. Port Management
Faculty of Entrepreneurship
Admiralty University Admission Requirements
Admission into the Admiralty University of Nigeria is open to candidates with the requisite qualifications and is subject to written and/or oral examination as the University may determine.
Admission into the University shall be open to all irrespective of religion, ethnic group, gender, creed and disability. All applicants for admission into the University must have attained 16 years of age.
The admission requirements into the undergraduate programs of the Admiralty University of Nigeria are as follows:
- All admissions into the University must be through the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB);
- For admission to 100 Level courses (via UTME), candidates must: obtain five (5) credits at SSCE (or equivalent) in relevant subjects, at not more than two (2) sittings, including credit passes in English and Mathematics; and attain acceptable points in UTME in relevant subjects;
- For admission by Direct Entry (200 Level), candidates shall, in addition to having five (5) SSCE credits, obtain at least two (2) A’ level (or its equivalent) passes in relevant subjects, or possess ND with credit passes, or possess a good first degree in another field as the case may be;
- Those who meet the preliminary requirements for admission will be expected to undergo a screening (including/or) interview exercise to be conducted by the University; and
- The University will not accept transfer students until after at least the first two years of its existence.
How to Apply for Admiralty University Post UTME Form
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
Candidates who participated in the 2022 UTME but did not choose ADUN as their first choice of institution are also eligible to apply.
Successful candidates who satisfy the admission requirements for their chosen degree programmes will be contacted.
For further inquiries: call: +23480141500091, +2348141500092
Want Scholarship Abroad?
Get the latest scholarship update straight to your email.
Leave a Comment