ADSU Cut-Off Marks for Admission 2022/2023 academic session has been released: The Adamawa State University (ADSU) cut-off mark is based on merit and catchment area benefits.
ADSU 2022/2023 Cut off Mark
The UTME Cut off Mark for ADSU is 160. Candidates should have made Adamawa State University their first choice in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination.
Also, Candidates must have at least 5 Credit Passes in one sitting in the relevant O’Level subjects, including Mathematics and English.
With all these requirements, you stand a good chance of being admitted into Adamawa State University. Just make sure you have an excellent O’Level result and a good JAMB Score.
ADSU 2022/2023 Departmental Cut-off Mark
The Adamawa State University does not have a specific cut-off mark for courses. However, candidates who have scored a minimum of 200 in the UTME examination are eligible to apply for admission into any of their choice courses.
Due to the high number of students wishing to study at Adamawa State University, the admission process is competitive, and admissions are given based on the higher the jamb scores, the higher the chances of being admitted.
The Departmental Cut of marks of Adamawa State University are as follows;
- 220 – 240 – Medicine (O’ Level result with one sitting only) and Nursing
- 200 – Mass Communication, Common Law, Pharmacy, Anatomy, Physiology
- 190 – Computer Science, English Language, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Geology, all engineering courses except Agricultural and Biosystem Engineering.
- 180 – All other courses
ADSU Nature of Admission Screening
The Adamawa State University holds her admission screening exercises within a week or a couple of weeks, usually in two phases.
Students who apply to study in the school are to proceed with the pre-screening exercise when once it is announced.
The documents required for the pre-screening exercise are SSCE results and a JAMB registration printout.
It is often essential that a candidate arrive early and locate his/her screening venue early. Candidates will be screened on the JAMB scores and their SSCE results.
The second screening phase is after the admission lists might have been released. Candidates who have merited the admission will be invited for another screening exercise. Here are all documents such as;
- Original copies of their educational qualifications (Statements of Results/Certificates).
N/B: Cases of awaiting results will NOT be accepted.
- Birth Certification/Age Declaration.
- A letter of good conduct from your Village Head or a responsible member of your
community/or civil servant not below Grade Level 10 or equivalent in the private sector.
- Certificate of Local Government of origin; and this notification of admission status
COURSES / DEPARTMENTS IN ADSU
We’ve made it easy for students to view the subject combination and study requirements that they need to get into any listed courses offered by ADSU
- Accountancy / Finance / Accounting
- Agricultural Economics and Extension
- Animal Production
- Business Administration
- Business Administration
- Computer Science
- Computer Science And Mathematics
- Crop Production
- Education and Biology
- Education and Chemistry
- Education and Geography / Physics
- Education and Mathematics
- Education and Science
- Fisheries and Aquaculture
- Political Science
- Pure / Applied Physics