The management of ACEONDO requires that all the candidates offered provisional admission into the Adeyemi College of Education pay the stipulated admission acceptance fee as explained below.
Adeyemi College of Education Acceptance Fee
All newly admitted candidates are expected to pay a non-refundable Acceptance fee of Thirty Thousand Naira (#30,000.00) for Degrees and Twenty-Five Thousand Naira (#25,000.00) only for NCE Candidates.
To log in to your ACEONDO portal for payment;
Please do not pay through any consultant/agent or firm, as the College does not have designated agents, consultants, or firms on admission or payments.
FOR ONLINE PAYMENT: Click on Make Payment
FOR BANK PAYMENT:
- Click on “Generate Invoice” to download a printout to take to the bank based on the payment method chosen.
- Visit any bank branch closest to you.
- Take the printout to the teller and request to make payment for Freshers in Adeyemi College of Education using the Etranzact PayOutlet Platform or Remita, depending on the payment method chosen.
- Provide your details.
- Take your Confirmation Order Number / RRR slip from the bank.
- Return to the portal and click Verify Payment, enter your Confirmation Order Number / RRR, choose the appropriate payment method, and click Verify.
Closing date: Not Specified.
Any candidate who fails to pay on or before the closing date will have his/her admission reversed and the space allocated to those on a waiting list.
Candidates yet to accept the admission offer on their JAMB profile are requested to do so urgently.
Please share this page with someone, and ensure to keep tabs on us as we continue to update you with more school information.