The ACU Transcript and Certificate collection instruction is a set of guidelines to help our students manage their certificates and transcripts.
The requirements are intended to ensure that we have a system where all certificates are collected on time and in good condition while also ensuring that our graduates have easy access to information about their education so they can make informed decisions about their careers and personal lives.
The management has made the following conclusion.
- The list of all uncollected certificates with the name of students, sessions, graduation degree, and the reason for non-collection of the certificate be produced.
- That the said list be published in the national dailies, and instruction was given that all ACU graduates who have not yet collected their certificates should do so by September 30, 2022/2023, after which defaulters will be heavily surcharged.
- The general public, especially employers, should no longer recognize the Statement of Results issued in the past after September 30,2022/2023
- That all Statements of results to be issued subsequently will be valid for only one year as graduates have the opportunity to collect their certificates on Convocation Day; hence there will be no use of the Statement of Result after the collection of certificates.
Please note the following:
1. Certificate can only be picked up in person by the certificate owner.
2. Required documents:
– Original Clearance Certificate/Form
– Identification Card
– Original Statement of Result
– Original O/Level Certificate(WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) or O’level printout with new O’level scratch card
– Evidence of payment of Alumni dues of Two thousand, five hundred naira (₦2,500) into the University Alumni account
Account Name: Ajayi Crowther University Alumni Association
Bank Name: Stanbic IBTC
Account Number: 0014457390
3. For further clarification, please call the Academic Affairs Office 08163295282 or send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. ACU GRADUATES ARE ENJOINED TO COME WELL-DRESSED.
Payments for Academic Document Requisitions
Management has approved the rates for payments for Academic Documents as follows:
S/N Description Rate
- Request for Transcript (Outside Nigeria) ₦15,000
- Request for Transcript (Within Nigeria) ₦10,000
- Verification of Certificate (Outside Nigeria) ₦10,000
- Verification of Certificate (Within Nigeria) ₦5,000
- Confidential Report on Student ₦5,000
- Letter of Recommendation ₦5,00
I hope this gives you the information you seek. success as you advance in your career and pursuit.
Want Scholarship Abroad?
Get the latest scholarship update straight to your email.
Leave a Comment