Below are the School Fees Payment Procedures at Ajayi Crowther University (ACU).
Visit the School’s website at www.acu.edu.ng and click on the ‘CLICK HERE TO PAY FEES’ link at the top right-hand corner of the page.
Login to the payment platform by typing your Matric Number or Temporary Admission Number as both Username and Password, then click the ‘Log In’ button.
- If you have outstanding fees, you cannot pay for the current session until the outstanding fees are settled.
- You must specify valid email and GSM numbers to be able to make any payment. Type email and GSM and click the ‘Update’ button to save it.
- The University doesn’t collect any card details from its students.
Paying With An ATM Card
- Click Pay with ATM Card besides the fee bundle you want to pay
- You will be redirected to the Confirmation page
- Click Pay Now if all details are okay. You will be transferred to the InterSwitch payment screen.
- You will not likely have a Quickteller login, so click No Thanks, and Continue.
- Choose your card type.
- Enter your card details and click the Pay button. Please note that the Interswitch payment page begins with https:// and has the Webpay logo.
- You will be returned to the Smart Receipts portal, and a status page will be displayed. If the transaction is successful, you will receive an SMS alert (your Sponsor, too) and an email message. If the transaction fails, you will receive an email notification apart from the notification screen.
Paying At Any Bank Branch
- Click Pay at any Bank beside the fee bundle you want to pay.
- You will be redirected to the Confirmation page; Print the page and take it to any Bank for payment.
NOTE that the Payment Reference expires after 7 days. If you have not made payments after 7 days, you have to re-generate the Payment Reference to be able to make payment.
- After Bank Cashier posts payment, you will be given an e-receipt (Email and SMS alerts will be sent to you).
- Re-login to Smart Receipts via the University’s portal and your records will have been updated.
We hope this article is helpful to all Students at Ajayi Crowther University, and the guidelines listed above will be followed closely.
We at RealMina wish you a successful Academic Journey.