Adeyemi College of Technology (ACT) Ondo invites candidates who scored 100 and above in the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) to obtain its Post UTME Admission screening forms.
Candidates should note that they do not necessarily have to have chosen Adeyemi College of Technology (ACT) Ondo as their first choice of institution.
However, if ACT, Ondo wasn’t their first choice, but they are interested in the institution, they are expected to change their institution of first choice to ACT, Ondo.
They are to possess 5 Credits at NECO or WAEC at not more than two (2) sittings in Mathematics, English Language, any two Science subject and any one of the Social Sciences or completion of a relevant Vocational Enterprise programme.
- How to Avoid Randy Lecturers in School for Your Academic Excellency
- Tips on How to Make Straight A’s in Your Exams
- How to print JAMB Admission letter
- List Of Schools Whose POST UTME Forms Are Out
- List of Schools Whose Admission Lists Are Out
- How to Check JAMB Admission Status
- JAMB Syllabus
- JAMB Past Questions and Answers
Method of Application
Candidates are to visit this link to register for the screening exercise after paying a non-refundable fee of N2,000.00.
This can be paid via bank-to-bank or cash transfer at any commercial bank or mobile banking. Online payment can be made to Adeyemi College of Technology Ondo, UBA – 1026053621.
Online Form Filling Procedure
- Correctly complete the online form before submitting it because changes cannot be made after.
- Upload a clear passport photograph without eyeglasses or veil, at most 50kb, which must be in JPEG format.
- Upload your SSCE (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) results in PDF format, at most 150kb, where applicable. Also, upload your evidence of payment as requested. This also should be at most 100kb in JPEG or PDF format.
- Meticulously provide your O’Level results on the online form. Any candidate that supplies wrong information may face legal consequences, and their admission may be withdrawn.
- Make sure the form’s fields are all correctly filled out.
- Be sure to thoroughly cross-check your entries before submitting them.
- Please submit your application.
- Print out the ACT online registration form received in your submitted email for screening if admitted.
- Candidates should wait to apply if their O’Level results have yet to be released or need not apply if they are not ready before the deadline.
- Candidates must upload their O’Level on JAMB CAPS. Prima-facie qualified candidates will be contacted in due course.
The College will not be held responsible for failure to receive information due to incorrect or non-operational phone numbers and invalid email addresses.
Deadline for Submission
The application form submission deadline, which should be online, is 31st July 2023.
For further enquiries, applicants and their parents are encouraged to contact the listed telephone numbers:
0803–579–7352, 0813-012-5529, 0803-584-1342, 0811-119-4242, or send an email to the email address above or visit the College website.
Adeyemi College of Technology (ACT), Ondo, looks forward to welcoming qualified candidates into its large range of programs.
Realmina wishes you the best of luck!
Please share this article with your friends.