The Adeyemi College of Education Ondo (ACEONDO) Registration for the TRCN Professional Qualifying Examination has been released.
This is to inform all 2023/2024 DEG IV and NCE III Students that have paid for the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) Professional Qualifying Examination Integrated (PQEI) that they are to follow the procedure below to register for the examination:
- Visit their website.
- Log in using your Matriculation Number as the username and “password” as the password.
- Change the password to your preferred/new password
- Proceed to the Home page to fill in all the required fields in the form, including your passport photograph.
- Check the correctness of the data, as the information will longer be editable once submitted.
- Print out the form and verify/sign it at the MIS Directorate in the College.
- Submit the signed copy (original) to the Division of Exams and Records and keep a duplicate (photocopy) for record purposes.
- All registered students are urged to join the Telegram group by clicking on the Telegram Logo/Link on the registration page.
- External Candidates are to pay through Remita to the ACE account as follows;
- NCE – #5,500.00
- Degree – #N6,000.00
- Master – #8,000.00
The deadline for TRCN registration is August 26, 2023.
We urge you, however, to keep tabs on us for more updates on ACEONDO.
We hope this information on the registration procedure at the Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo, has proved helpful. Share this article with your friends and follow us for more updates on schools in Nigeria.