Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo State (ACEONDO) part-time NCE Sandwich is calling out suitably qualified candidates for admission into the school as the admission form for the academic session 2023/2024 is out.
Also, please go through this post as below you will find all you need to know about this NCE Sandwich admission form, like requirements, available programmes, how to apply etc.
How to Apply for ACEONDO Part-Time NCE Sandwich Admission.
- Visit http://aceondo.net
- Click on “Apply Online”
- Choose 2023/2024 Part-Time NCE SandwichApplication”. Then click “Apply” after selecting your username, providing your email address, and selecting a password.
- There are two methods of payment.
1. Online Payment: Click “Make Payment” and follow the on-screen instructions. When prompted, enter your credit card information.
2. Bank Transfer: Visit any bank in the nation Request to pay for Adeyemi College of Education via the Etranzact PayOutlet platform for the Part-Time NCE Sandwich Application Fee and pay the sum of #5,000.00 (bank charges will apply)
The bank will generate the PIN required (Confirmation Order No) to process the application online.
- Click “My Application” and complete the form correctly, as editing is not allowed once the application form is submitted.
- Candidates must ensure that they print a hard copy of the processed application form and submit two (2) copies to the Directorate of Part-Time Studies, Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo.
CLOSING DATE: All applications must be submitted by Friday, 28th June, 2023.
The Programme is designed to prepare students for NIGERIA CERTIFICATE IN EDUCATION.
ACEONDO Part-Time NCE Sandwich Admission Requirements.
- Grade II Teachers Certificate, 3 of which must be at Credit level in the relevant subject areas
- Five passes at the Ordinary Level GCE/SSCE/NECO, including the English Language, 3 of which must be at credit level in one sitting or four credits at two sittings
- For Primary Education Studies combination: Teachers Grade II Certificate with passes in all subjects and a minimum of 5 years of teaching experience
- For Business Education, candidates must possess any of the following qualifications:
(a) Five passes at the Ordinary level GCE/WASC/SSCE/NECO/NABTEB, including the English Language with at least three credits at a sitting or four credits at 2 sitting in the following subjects: Economics, Principles of “Accounts, shorthand, Business Education, Introduction to Business Management, Typewriting, commerce or any other relevant subject.
A pass in mathematics is a compulsory requirement;
- Grade II Teachers’ Certificate with credit or merit passes with at least a pass in mathematics and credit in English Language or
- WAEC Commercial or RSA Stage II Certificate with passes at up to two sittings in five subjects, including English Language and three relevant subjects chosen from (a) above.
ACEONDO Part-Time NCE Sandwich Available Programmes.
The College offers NCE Sandwich Programme in the following Subjects in these Schools:
A. School of Science Courses Available
- Physical and Health Education
- Integrated Science/Chemistry
- Integrated Science/Mathematics
- Integrated Science/Physics
- Integrated Science/Biology
- Computer Science/Mathematics
- Computer Science/Integrated Science
- Computer Science/Physics
- Computer Science/Economics
B. School of Arts and Social Sciences Courses Available
- Christian Religious/Social Studies
- Christian Religious/Hausa
- Christian Religious/Yoruba
- English/Social Studies
- Hausa/Social Studies
- Igbo/Social Studies
- Economics/Social Studies
- Yoruba/Social Studies
C. School of Vocational and Technical Education Courses Available
- Agricultural Science
- Business Education
- Fine and Applied Arts
- Home Economics
D. School of Education Courses Available
- Primary Education Studies/Christian Religious Studies
- Primary Education Studies/Computer Science
- Primary Education Studies/Social Studies
- Primary Education Studies/Igbo
- Primary Education Studies/Hausa
- Primary Education Studies/English
- Primary Education Studies/Yoruba
- Primary Education Studies/Integrated Science
- Primary Education Studies/Economics
E. Department of Early Childhood and Care Education
- ECCE/Integrated Science
- ECCE/Social Studies
F. School of Languages Courses Available
The following designated locations provide lectures during the school break:
- Adeyemi College of Education,
- Ondo Adeyemi College of Education Model Secondary and Primary School 57A&B, Fadeyi Street, Oshinle Quarters, Akure.
We hope this article gives you insight into ACEONDO Part-Time NCE Sandwich Admission Form.
We will update this page as soon as the management makes any changes to this information.
RealMina wishes you success in your studies.