The hostel accommodation registration guidelines for the 2021/2022 academic session for newly admitted students has been released by the management of Adeyemi College of Education (ACEONDO).
ACEONDO Hostel Accommodation Registration Procedure
All Newly admitted students Should Follow This guideline after being screened successfully to pick their hall and bedspace. Their Registration Numbers Have Been preloaded on the accommodation portal!
- Visit accomodation.aceondo.edu.ng (Note The Spelling Of accommodation with a single ‘m’)
- Login With Your Jamb Registration/ Matric Number AS ‘Username and password” as your default password
- change your password to something secure and that you can easily remember
- Navigate Back To Dashboard Where you will click on ‘Submit Request’ button to ballot or choose your preferred hostel/bedspace.
- Check your input to ensure they are correct. Do Not Submit Unless You Have Picked A bedspace as any entry without bedspace allocation is invalid!
- After Submission, Click On Download Report’ Button To Download payment advice
- Proceed To Make Payment As contained in the downloaded document.
- Submit Your Original accommodation receipt and payment advice at the dsa for payment verification
- Proceed To The Allocated Hall Of residence for clearance and occupation.