The Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo (ACEONDO) Acceptance fee details has been released. The management is pleased to announce to the general public that candidates who were offered provisional admission into the institution, can now proceed to pay the acceptance fee at a stipulated time frame.
The payment details will be explained below.
Adeyemi College of Education Acceptance Fee.
All the newly admitted candidates are required to make payment of a non-refundable Acceptance fee of Twenty-Five Thousand Naira (#25,000.00)for Degree and Twenty Thousand Naira (#20,000.00) only for NCE Candidates.
Click here to login to your ACEONDO portal for payment. Nobody should pay through any consultant/agent or firm as the College did not have designated agents, consultant or firms on admission or payments.
FOR ONLINE PAYMENT:
Click on Make Payment
FOR BANK PAYMENT:
- Click on “Generate Invoice” to download a printout to take to the bank based on the payment method chosen
- Visit any bank branch closest to you
- Present the printout to the teller and request to make payment for Freshers in Adeyemi College of Education using Etranzact PayOutlet Platform or Remita, depending on the payment method chosen
- Provide your details
- Collect your Confirmation Order Number / RRR slip from the bank.
- Come back to the portal and click on Verify Payment , enter your Confirmation Order Number / RRR, choose the appropriate payment method and click Verify
Closing date: Not Specified.
Any candidate who fails to pay on or before the closing date would have his/her admission reversed and the space allocated to those on waiting list.
Candidates who are yet to accept the admission offer on their JAMB profile are requested to do so urgently by going to their JAMB profile and log on to JAMB CAPS.