The Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo (ACEONDO) Acceptance fee details have been released.
The management is pleased to announce to the general public that candidates who were offered provisional admission into the institution can now proceed to pay the acceptance fee at a stipulated time frame.
The payment details will be explained below.
Adeyemi College of Education Acceptance Fee
All the newly admitted candidates are required to make payment of a non-refundable Acceptance fee of Twenty-Five Thousand Naira for Degree programmes and Twenty Thousand Naira for NCE Candidates.
Click here to log in to your ACEONDO portal for payment.
Students should not pay through any consultant/agent or firm as the College did not have designated agents, consultants or firms on admission or payments.
How to Pay ACEONDO Acceptance Fees
- Click on “Generate Invoice” to download a printout to take to the bank based on the payment method chosen.
- Visit any bank branch closest to you.
- Present the printout to the teller and request to make payment for Freshers in Adeyemi College of Education using the Etranzact PayOutlet Platform or Remita, depending on the payment method chosen.
- Provide your details.
- Collect your Confirmation Order Number / RRR slip from the bank.
- Come back to the portal and click on Verify Payment, enter your Confirmation Order Number / RRR, choose the appropriate payment method and click Verify.
The closing date is not specified.
Any candidate who fails to pay on or before the closing date will have his/her admission reversed and the space allocated to those on the waiting list.
Candidates who are yet to accept the admission offer on their JAMB profile are requested to do so urgently by going to their JAMB profile and logging on to JAMB CAPS.