The Access Bank Entry-level Graduate Program 2022 is open to applications from qualified Graduate Nigerians. In this program, your career journey starts with an intensive training program at the School of Banking Excellence, which gives you an opportunity to be trained with other higly capable applicants, who are also very skilled and experienced. The program is mainly aimed at those who:
- are driven, confident and enthusiastic about the banking industry
- would like to make their passion their career
- are willing to join the program in their journey to becoming a world-class financial institution
If any of the three above is true for you, then this Entry Level Training Programme is great for you!
Type of Scholarship: Job recruitment
Eligible Countries: Nigeria
Country to be Taken in: Nigeria
Number of Positions: Not specified
Recommended for you:
Who can apply for Access Bank Entry-level Graduate Program?
- A graduate with a minimum of a second class upper division from a university acceptable to the bank, NYSC certificate and a maximum age of 24 years for Bachelor degree holders, 26 years for lawyers with a law degree.
- A graduate with a minimum of a second class lower from a university acceptable to the bank, NYSC certificate,a Masters’ degree from top tier Universities acceptable to the Bank and a maximum age of 26 years.
- Access to a laptop and uninterrupted access to the internet
Here are more scholarships like this you might like:
Benefit of Access Bank Entry-level Graduate Program: To retain the best pool of exceptional talents in the industry, we consistently reward high-performing employees and teams with adequate monetary and non-monetary compensations. This practice has had a significant impact in spurring our people to greater personal and organizational achievements.
How Long the Program will Last: Fulltime