The Ahmadu Bello University Teaching Hospital (ABUTH) ND General/Basic Nursing Admission Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session is out.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Ahmadu Bello University Teaching Hospital (ABUTH), Zaria, School of Nursing, ND General/Basic Nursing programme for the 2023/2024 academic session.
ABUTH School Of Nursing Admission Requirements
- This School offers three (3) years of ND General/Basic Nursing training to suitable candidates of not less than 17½ years and not more than 26 years of age.
- Those wishing to apply must have a minimum of five credits, including English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry & Biology, not more than two Sittings.
How to Apply for ABUTH School Of Nursing Form
The application form cost N6,200.
- Visit the institution’s website.
- CLICK ON SIGNUP
- CREATE YOUR PROFILE (Always ensure you write down your LogIn ID and Password as you will need it to log back in)
- CHOOSE CHECK FORMS ON SALE or APPLY HERE
- FROM THE LIST OF AVAILABLE PROGRAMMES CHOOSE BY CLICKING APPLY on the right end
- Click APPLY
- A transaction page will be displayed; Click GENERATE RRR at the bottom left of the page.
- A Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) will be generated on the page
- NOTE: paying online activates your account immediately.
(I) To pay online (Master/Visa/Internet Banking) CLICK on PAY VIA REMITA. (After paying, just refresh your page and continue from step-12)
(II) To pay through a Bank, print your Transaction-slip and proceed to any Commercial bank of your choice (Make sure the RRR Number appears on the slip before printing and going to the bank)
- After payment, come back to the portal http://apply.abuth.gov.ng
- Click on LOGIN and enter the LOGIN ID and PASSWORD you created in step-3
- Fill in all your details (Biodata, contact, Next of kin, Qualifications & passport Photo)
- Make sure you agree with the terms and conditions by checking the box at the bottom of your submit form details, then Finally Submit (You can always come back to edit your application before the final closing date)
Deadline: July 11, 2023
Entrance Examination and Interview
- Candidates who satisfy the basic entry requirements shall be required to sit for an entrance examination and selection interview thereafter.
- Only candidates short-listed will appear for the selection interview.
- The Selection process will include essay writing followed by an oral interview.
- Candidates selected for admission shall be required to pass a medical examination for fitness.
Accommodation: This course is residential. Successful candidates MUST live in the Nurses’ hostel.
On registration, after being admitted, the following are submitted:
- Confidential Report from the Principal of the Candidate’s Secondary School.
- Confidential report from Clergyman/Imam or a Senior Civil servant, or a lawyer.
- Consent to undergo nurse Training from Parent/Guardian/Husband.
- Acceptance letter to comply with School rules and regulations from the Candidate.
- Documents Upload is not required; simply Make Sure all your information is filled in correctly before you submit the application.
- After submission, from your profile page, go to MY FORMS and Print your form slip and Transaction-Slip. You are required to bring them to the entrance exams/interview.
We urge you, however, to keep tabs on us for more updates on ABUTH School of Nursing.
We hope this information on the admission form of the Ahmadu Bello University Teaching Hospital has proved helpful. Share this article with your friends and follow us for more updates on schools in Nigeria.