The Ahmadu Bello University Teaching Hospital (ABUTH) Community Health Officers/HD Admission Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session is out.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Ahmadu Bello University Teaching Hospital (ABUTH), Zaria, Community Health Officers (CHO) programme for the 2023/2024 academic session.
ABUTH Community Health Officers (CHO) Course Duration and Entry Requirements
This course takes a minimum of two (2) years designated by semester, i.e., four (4) semesters, and officers from any of the following categories of Health Workers that have been working in the Primary Health Care area are eligible for admission.
- Holders of Diploma in Community Health with not less than two (2) years post qualification experience plus five (5) O-level credits which must include; English Language, Mathematics and Biology/Health Science, chemistry, and physics.
Other Requirements Include:
- Registration and valid practice license.
- Evidence of release/sponsorship for the course
- Online Printed result, not Photocopy
- Photocopy of two sets of all credentials
- Certificate of fitness from a Government Hospital
Point to Note:
- The programmes shun pregnancy during the period of training.
- Selection is based on an outstanding performance at the written and oral interview and other criteria mentioned earlier.
- Presentation of ORIGINAL CERTIFICATE during an oral interview and submission of two sets of credentials (photocopies) during the interview.
- Invitation for Entrance Examination and interview, including time and venue, will be communicated to candidates.
How to Apply for ABUTH Community Health Officers Admission Form
The application form cost N6,200.
- Visit the institution’s website.
- CLICK ON SIGNUP
- CREATE YOUR PROFILE (Always ensure you write down your LogIn ID and Password as you will need it to log back in)
- CHOOSE CHECK FORMS ON SALE or APPLY HERE
- FROM THE LIST OF AVAILABLE PROGRAMMES, CHOOSE BY CLICKING APPLY on the right end
- Click APPLY
- A transaction page will be displayed; Click GENERATE RRR at the bottom left of the page.
- A Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) will be generated on the page
- NOTE: paying online activates your account immediately.
(I) To pay online (Master/Visa/Internet Banking), CLICK on PAY VIA REMITA. (After paying, just refresh your page and continue from step-12)
(II) To pay through a Bank, print your Transaction-slip and proceed to any Commercial bank of your choice (Make sure the RRR Number appears on the slip before printing and going to the bank)
- After payment, come back to the portal http://apply.abuth.gov.ng
- Click on LOGIN and enter the LOGIN ID and PASSWORD you created in step-3
- Fill in all your details (Biodata, contact, Next of kin, Qualifications & passport Photo)
- Make sure you agree with the terms and conditions by checking the box at the bottom of your submit form details, then Finally Submit (You can always come back to edit your application before the final closing date)
- Documents Upload is not required. Simply Make Sure all your information is filled in correctly before you submit the application.
- After submission, from your profile page, go to MY FORMS and Print your form slip and Transaction-Slip. You are required to bring them to the entrance exams/interview.
Deadline: July 11, 2023.
We urge you, however, to keep tabs on us for more updates on ABUTH.
We hope this information on the admission form for the Ahmadu Bello University Teaching Hospital Community Health Program has proved helpful. Share this article with your friends and follow us for more updates on schools in Nigeria.