Afe Babalola University (ABUAD) course registration deadline for 2022/2023 has been released.
If you are a student on ABUAD, you should start registering for your courses both online and in your department.
Not registering for your courses before the stated deadline means that you will not be able to get grades even after participating in continuous assessment (CA) and exams.
When is ABUAD Online Course Registration Deadline
The ABUAD online course registration deadline for the 2022/2023 academic session is on the 4th of May 2022.
It is advisable for you to register for your courses as early as possible.
When is ABUAD Departmental Course Registration Deadline
The ABUAD departmental course registration deadline for the 2022/2023 academic session is on the 4th of May 2022.
ABUAD Course Registration Procedure
Here is how to go about your ABUAD course registration process
- Log in with your UTME registration number and use the word password as your password.
- Navigate and click on manage courses just beside the dashboard on the left-hand side of the webpage.
- From the drill down, select course registration
- From here you can finish your course registration.
1. Use of Cell-phone for course registration is not advisable as some features may not be accessible.
2. All students are to ensure that they print their Main registration and Course Forms and Submit them to the Department for endorsement by the HOD.